Search results for query: *

1. stylo

The best shot of the round

Saved the best for last ... two tiered green with the pin at the front. Playing about 105 metres .. stuck it to within 3 metres. No I didn't make birdie :banghead:
  2. stylo

The best shot of the round

Out of a greenside bunker onto an elevated green - pin about 15 yards away :) Happy with that !
  3. stylo

Bought Mp-68 blades .. am I going to regret it ?

Currently play with JPX 820 pros ...... pulled the trigger on a set of MP-68 blades .. love the look and the feel of them .. sooooo much nicer than the JPX ! After using my JPX for a couple of years, I do find that the top line is a bit too chunky and distracting. However, I am afraid that I...
  4. stylo

Driver woes, fixed! I think ...

I find it hard to understand that I need to choke down on my Adams Speedline F11 about 1.5-2 inches to get optimum results (distance and aim). This has a super long 45.875" shaft length... I did a search and found on this forum and other golf forums too that the standard lengths of drivers are...
  5. stylo

Wedge bounce - confusion with my 60* 588 DSG and 56* Watson

Hi guys, I understand a little about bounce - mainly from what I read here http://www.golfbidder.co.uk/golf-advice/520/golf-club-bounce-angle-buyers-guide.html Club on left - now the specs from my cleveland dsg rtg 60* lob is supposed to be 3* (per spec sheets found online) Club on right -...
  6. stylo

Grip misaligned?

Hey guys, I ebayed some JPX 800 pros and they are brand new in box from mizuno. Upon unwrapping the clubs, the M21 grips on all the clubs look to be slightly misaligned - like if I used the alignment on the grip to address the ball, the club looks slightly closed. Is this normal? This isn't...
  7. stylo

Standard lengths - confused ... should I cut down my irons ?

Hi all, I have been researching this issue and I am at a stalemate because there seems to be a lot of information and although I am getting the general idea, I am after some confirmation from you. I have summarised in bullet points to help me put into words :) * There is no standard club...
  8. stylo

Hello from down under !

Hi all from Sydney Australia. I have the internet and youtube to thank for making the learning process much easier than 10+ years ago when I bought my first set of clubs which promptly found its way into storage with cob webs. Getting back into golf now with some new gear and and wish to start...
Back