Search results for query: *

1. Hawk

Swing speed from iron to iron.

Question for those familiar with their launch/club numbers. What swing speed difference do you typically see from one iron to the next? For example, if you swing your 7 iron 80mph, do you have a progressive increase/decrease as you go up and down the set? Is it somewhat uniform?
  2. Hawk

Honma TW-S Golf Ball Review

We’ve discussed Honma Golf countless times at THP over the years, but it’s been quite some time since we’ve written about their golf ball line. Honma, at least in North America, can be a bit enigmatic, and their golf balls are no exception. Some of that is because they are primarily a Japanese...
  3. Hawk

Hardest transition to make going from indoors to outdoors.

Is stance. I struggle so much with this to the point I just can't get comfortable over the golf ball outdoors when the season starts. Something about having that squared-off environment indoors is just comforting. I get outdoors and all of a sudden I can't decide if I'm aligned correctly, if...
  4. Hawk

SeeMore Mini Giant HTX Putter Review

For a company that is so intrinsically tied to a single piece of technology, SeeMore Putters has steadily grown their catalog of options over the years. Of course, the technology we mention is called Rifle Scope Technology (RST). By now, most of us should be very familiar with RST and “Hide the...
  5. Hawk

Newton Motion Fairway Wood Shafts

This is a press release CAMARILLO, CA, April 4, 2024 – Sacks Parente Golf, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPGC) (“SPG” or the “Company”), a technology-forward golf company with a growing portfolio of golf products, including putters, golf shafts, golf grips, and other golf-related accessories, expands its...
  6. Hawk

Bridgestone Spring Break Georgia Capsule - Masters Themed

Bridgestone Golf is dropping their Spring Break Georgia 2024 capsule on Friday, 4/5. The capsule includes: custom lunch box 1 dozen custom logoed TOUR B X golf balls (as played by Tiger and Jason Day) with Spring Break Georgia '24 logo Spring Break '24 hat 3.5" floppy disc ball marker...
  7. Hawk

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

Shot Scope’s impact on the distance measuring and performance tracking aspects of golf is well documented at THP. By providing stylish and feature-packed products without the hassle of subscription fees, the company has managed to secure a substantial customer base in a relatively short time...
  8. Hawk

Cobra Season Opener LE Darkspeed Driver

Every year, as if by instinct, our senses begin to bring us back to the calming and familiar place we know as Augusta National Golf Club. It’s more than a geographical location or even a tournament, it’s a state of mind. We feel the gentle warmth of Spring and somehow smell the azaleas, even if...
  9. Hawk

GolfTrak Launch Monitor App

Cool new app. More info at https://golftrak.app GolfTrak is a freemium model app. The app itself is free to download and use – it will give you data tiles (Ball Speed, Launch Angle Horizontal, Launch Angle Vertical, Back Spin, Shot Shape, Club Path, Shot Shape, Distance/Carry) The bold...
  10. Hawk

True Linkswear Future Staples 3L Rain Jacket

Imagine you are lucky enough to take a trip of a lifetime to a place like Scotland, Ireland, or even Bandon Dunes in the Pacific Northwest. Now, snap back to reality and imagine how unlikely it is that you take any of those trips without playing in the rain. Or, maybe you get a chance to play...
  11. Hawk

Dummy accuses Bryson of loft jacking.

The guy hitting 220mph ball speed in long drive. Yea, he's printing 9 on his 7 iron to impress everybody, you stupid idiot. This guy tries to back up the point, but seems to miss the point amazingly (I do not claim to know the veracity of this chart btw). He's producing more ball speed with...
  12. Hawk

Toulon Small Batch Texas

As spring approaches, the team at Toulon Golf is feverishly preparing for the 2024 golf season. Last month they introduced their full-scale production putter line, the First Run Collection, which complements their regular Small Batch releases we’ve covered every month since the company’s...
  13. Hawk

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

Recently, we’ve spent a great deal of time discussing Volvik’s expansive line of golf balls. While the company is probably best known in North America for its bright colors and unique designs, it’s important to know that they also offer a full line of Tour inspired golf balls. From firm to soft...
  14. Hawk

Callaway Premium Apparel Review

Callaway Golf has long been a player in the apparel industry, producing a full slate of options from basic polos to advanced outerwear. While they’ve always produced solid styles that matched nicely with current tastes, the company felt they had room to grow in the premium space. Accordingly...
  15. Hawk

Build an "I Suck" Bag

I've had this idea going through my head for 2024. It's nothing groundbreaking, but I am trying to redefine what a golf bag looks like for me. I'm trying to look at my weaknesses and find ways to mitigate them in the hope that I can make the game a little easier. We all suck in different ways...
  16. Hawk

Two Great CC Fitting Videos

I thought both of these videos were really good and highlighted just how good @ianfrasergolf is at his job. Maybe it's seeing distances that are attainable to me on the screen. Whatever it was, Paige got dialed in nicely by the end.
  17. Hawk

RealGolfers Apparel Review

It’s no secret that the 2020’s golf explosion and an expanding global economy have resulted in a surge of new apparel companies. It’s also no secret that we love apparel at THP, and we’ve fully embraced this trend. From country club chic to laid back, there’s a brand to match any style. Henry...
  18. Hawk

Volvik Vivid and Vivid Combi Golf Balls

There may be days that it doesn’t seem like it, but golf is meant to be fun. That’s our opinion at least, and fortunately fun can come in many flavors. For some it may be shooting a score. For others it may be connecting with friends. Equipment can certainly add to our enjoyment of the game too...
  19. Hawk

G-Trak Retractable Impact Screen

If you spend any time reading through the #GarageSimCrew thread on the THP forums you’ll quickly see just how creative people can get when setting up their indoor golf space. For most of the us, the reality is that we have to find a way to repurpose space in our homes for golf. In many cases, we...
  20. Hawk

Puma Phantomcat Nitro Golf Shoes

Today, Puma Golf is announcing the release of their newest pair of golf shoes, Phantomcat Nitro. We’ve seen a great deal of love for the Alphacats that preceded this new offering, and it appears that Puma has spent considerable energy into delivering another shoe with both high-end comfort and...
Back