Search results for query: *

1. GoldenBear67

When is the wind too strong to play?

Hello we open league play tonight but the wind is howling and suppose to be about 25 mph when we tee off, my question is when is the wind too strong to play? Is there a rule that haults play if the wind get past a certain mph? I just afraid a wedge shot may end behind me if I have to hit into...
  2. GoldenBear67

Last year's model vs This Year's

I was curious how people feel when the new model comes out and you invested in last year's model. 1) What do you need to see distance/feature wise from the new club to make the plunge? (+10 yds, +20 yds / more adjustments/lofts etc.) 2) Is the loss in your investment a factor if will you...
  3. GoldenBear67

I took a week off....

My last 2 rounds on 7/5 & 7/7 was just too much for me, First round was cart path only & wet and took 5 hrs & 15 min to finish for a 86, then Sunday we played same conditions (cart path only & wet) and we had a 4some two groups in front of us of old ladies that took forever and was a tale of two...
  4. GoldenBear67

RBZ Tour 3W = Ouch !!!

I just got the RBZ Tour 3W before the start of this season, I have played four 18 hole rounds + one 9 hole round, yesterday I played at Hawthorne Valley Country Club in Solon, OH, I was on a short Par 4 and I took my swing and it was a little steep and the ball was a pop-up about 160 yds out...
  5. GoldenBear67

Hello from Cleveland, OH

Hello, I'm from Cleveland, OH and for 20+ yrs I've been a weekend golfer never bought any "NEW" equipment and I got my game to where I feel I wouldn't get any better without upgrading, last year I bought the R11 9* Driver & Odyssey White Ice #1 putter also my buddy bought new Irons and after...
Back