Search results for query: *

1. meanie

Wtb: Bio Cell+ driver head

Any color but blue. Let me know what you've got. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  2. meanie

FS/FT: Pre-Odyssey Toulon Memphis. Black pearl finish.

I traded my trusty gamer for this earlier this year on a whim just wanting to try something new and is honestly the best feeling putter i have ever rolled. Because of that i gave it a fair chance this season to be my permanent gamer but i just can't do a true face balanced putter. I wanted to...
  3. meanie

FS: Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 irons. Bio Cell Plus Driver

Bio Cell Plus in great condition. It has lead tape residual on the bottom that i have not cleaned up yet but i will before shipping. Has the stiff Aldila rougue black shaft from the LTD Pro butt trimmed half inch short with a brand new Golf Pride new decade grip. May be willing to sell just the...
  4. meanie

FS/FT: odyssey white hot RX #7

I bought this thinking i would try a #7. Originally 33" i extended it a half inch and installed an old school superstroke 1.0 grip.i put some lead tape on the bottom as well that is visible in the pics but obviously that can come right off. It feels fantasitic and I want to love it but its just...
  5. meanie

FS/FT: Taylormade Rossa Kia Ma TP Imola 8

anyone interested in a trade for a 3 wood? This putter is fantastic. If you have ever rolled one of these you know all about how great they feel. I just have too dang many putters though. That being said, i am a putter ho so i would trade this for another flow neck style putter just to play...
  6. meanie

FS: Nike method 003

Putter is in fantastic condition except for 1 tiny ding on the topline that is visible in the pictures. Plays at 33" and has a superstroke 1.0. I dont have the head cover but it will be well protected during shipping. Snag it for $69 shipped or i would be willing to trade for an Odyssey #7. I...
  7. meanie

FS: Cleveland wedges, Ping G25 hybrid, Cobra Bio Cell driver head

Cleveland 54 degree RTX CB and 60 degree RTX 2.0 custom carbon fiber wedges. Both are in fantastic condition micro milling is still near perfect on both. The 60 has the stock lamkin grip and the 54 has a superstroke grip. I would prefer to sell as a pair for shipping reasons but will split if i...
  8. meanie

FS: a couple of sweet putters. RIFE and Never Compromise.

How 'bout a RIFE Abaco? this thing rolls the ball like butter. It's in great condition. plays at 33" and has a superstroke 1.0 grip. $47 Never Compromise Dinero Mogul Tour Raw putter. 33" with a Winn midsize pistol grip. Fantastic stick. I just need to thin my putter herd so I settle on one...
  9. meanie

FS: FG tour TC wedges, Never compromise and RIFE putters.

I dont want to sell any of this stuff but life happens and i need a bit of dinero.....speaking of dinero.... Never compromise Diner Mogul tour raw putter. This normall comes completely naked but i goofed around and tried a bit of paintfill. I can remove no problem if you'd like. It plays at...
  10. meanie

FS: Scotty Circa 62 #2

It is with much regret that i must sell my Circa 62 but times are tough and mo ey is tight so you gotta do what you gotta do. This thing was ugly and hammered when o got it but i had this putter professionally refinished by George at Torreyrat.com and it has not been played since. The finish is...
  11. meanie

intergrity. i always thought there was more of it amongst golfers.

A bit of venting.....I have found many lost or dropped clubs or head covers or things around courses in my time. every time I check with the group in front on me to see if it Is theirs or I turn it in to the club house. I have left wedges next to greens and had them returned to me as well...
  12. meanie

WTB: RIFE Abaco

They sell pretty cheap on ebay but i figured i would check here first to see if i could find some kind of super deal. I will buy it or I also have a boat load of other putters and i may be persuaded to trade one if that interests you. Let me know. Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
  13. meanie

FS: Bio cell plus head

Everybody has heard about how great this driver is. Might as well buy this head and find out for yourself. Its in great condition. Will come with the original headcover which has never been used(don't worry, it's not gone uncovered, I've had a different cover on it at all times) and the tool...
  14. meanie

TFCC surgery

Not sure what category to put this in but if this is in the wrong spot feel free to move it..... I injured my wrist on memorial day of 2014 hitting a hidden tree root. it bothered me for a while and I figured it was a sprain. my doc shot I up with cortisone and it felt great for a while. it...
  15. meanie

FS/FT: two RIFE putters.

I have a Cayman Brac and a Cayman that I would like to sell. The Brac is in near mint condition and the cayman is not. It shows significant bag chatter that I have tried to capture in the pictures. The Brac is 34" and the cayman is 36". I have always been a huge RIFE fan but i just picked up a...
  16. meanie

For sale or trade: Minty fresh Cleveland classic HB 2 putter

I have played the CC putters for years and feel that they are severely underrated but this one never cracks my rotation so i may as well try to move it to someone that will use it. The milled face is nice and soft and puts a great roll on the ball. It plays at 33" from the factory and comes with...
  17. meanie

WTB: flow neck putter

I want to do a bit of an exeperiment with my putting and am looking for a flow neck putter. My first putter was an OLD flow neck style and I was a good putter as a younger man. I would like to give one a try again. I'm thiking something like a RIFE Cayman, Method 002, Odyssey 6 etc. Since its...
  18. meanie

Found a bullseye in a shrub

A couple of weeks ago I hit my drive in to a shrub. Nothing new there. It was a big shrub. I went in on the hunt and came out with an old beat up bullseye head that had been in there for God knows how long. I'm sure It was some sort of club tossing rage that put the putter in the shrub. Its in...
  19. meanie

FS/FT ping anser 3 wood

It shows signs of use but still has a lot of life. This 3 wood hits long bombs but i rarely use it and need to pull a club to make room for an extra hybrid in my bag so this is the odd club out. The bottom has standard scratches from use and the face does too but it obviously does not affect the...
  20. meanie

WTT/FS two sweet putters

I have a Never Compromise Connoisseur Portofino and a Rife Aruba in tropical finish that I would like to trade for a nice 3/4 hybrid. I would trade both or either putter for a hybrid of equal value. I would prefer a one for one trade and keep whichever putter doesn't go but its not a deal...
Back