Search results for query: *

1. Song Dog

Mizuno ST Max Fairways

Totally dropped the ball on the title LOL
  2. Song Dog

Mizuno ST Max Fairways

Just recently received the Mizuno ST Max 5 & 7 wood. Right off they look FANTASTIC. I hit many yesterday and started center to toe strikes. The forgiveness is evident and they GO lol When I got dialed in, WOW the height and distance is really good. The sound is spot on to my ears, love it. I am...
  3. Song Dog

Newest Club In Your Bag?

After they show up today, it will be the Mizuno 5&7 wood😃
  4. Song Dog

The 5 wood thread

I play one. After multiple tests on course, I hit it WAY higher and just as long as a 3W.
  5. Song Dog

What golf stuff did you buy today?

3 Doz of the Mizuno RB Max yellow. This yellow is so good for me to see, besides being a good ball. Wish the RB TourX came in this same yellow 😮
  6. Song Dog

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Sunday went and played with a good friend. At 126 with wind left to right, I adjusted for it. Actually hit it in my intended line lol. It started to float right a lil and buddy says, oh that looks good. As I followed ball down, expecting it to hit the green close to pin, we hear WHACK and ball...
  7. Song Dog

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Kinda told myself softly ( no more clubs ) BUT I ordered the Max 5&7 wood. Mizuno said approximately 3 weeks. Now my impatience kicks in 😂😂😂😂
  8. Song Dog

Driver Question; Is The Next Model Year Worth The Extra Money?

Between the 2 you’re talking about, I’d definitely go the extra $50.
  9. Song Dog

Mizuno RB Tour and RB Tour X Golf Ball Review Thread

Played the X today, the whole time. Distance, height, spin (on green) and spin on driver was REALLY good! We had a good amount of wind and it fought it good.
  10. Song Dog

Putters...Do you play a putter that best suits your stroke or what looks best to your eye?

I used to go off what looks good to my eye. But when I went with what goes with my stroke, I putt so much better lol go figure. But have landed on the Mizuno IMOI and have a Phantom X mallets with dbl bend
  11. Song Dog

Callaway Supersoft Splatter 360

Well, tried the blue. Didn’t putt a lot but not distracting to me, maybe just right🤷🏻‍♂️ as design goes. The full wrap that TM did on the tour response was, too bold and distracting to me. You can tell at a distance if you putted the ball well or not.
  12. Song Dog

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Like the zombie yellow/green.
  13. Song Dog

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

From blue box to paint shop lol Nevermind lol photos won’t attach
  14. Song Dog

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

DANG IT!!!! I tried to hold off BUT went and ordered 4-5 FliHi 6-PW 923 HMPs and T24s🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ In all seriousness, are they here yet😂
  15. Song Dog

Guns and Golf

After buying my Hellcat 9mm…. I turn around and grab a XD Tactical 5”. Only shot 2 mags through it but I will love it.
  16. Song Dog

Which ball would you choose?

With my own on course testing, I’ve played both the Max and 566. I am truly surprised at the 566. Both balls for me worked great and think I may order up some more of the 566.
  17. Song Dog

Guns and Golf

Well… again I select pic, hit add and nothing
  18. Song Dog

Guns and Golf

Took a Ruger American 243 and threw a Magpul stock on it w/ a 4-32-50 NV. If needed, I can take a coyote , at night to 300. Most shots are a 150 and in BUT if I had to I can
  19. Song Dog

Guns and Golf

Ha…got it to load
Back