Callaway Supersoft Splatter 360

I played a round with this yesterday and love the pattern. This is definitely my new favorite for a budget ball. I used the same ball for 18 holes and it still looks brand new.
How was it using the splatter as an alignment aide for putting?

How was it using the splatter as an alignment aide for putting?
I liked the feedback. Easy to align and I don’t notice it not aligned out on the course for approach shots as much as I do with triple track.

Well, tried the blue. Didn’t putt a lot but not distracting to me, maybe just right🤷🏻‍♂️ as design goes. The full wrap that TM did on the tour response was, too bold and distracting to me. You can tell at a distance if you putted the ball well or not.

Well, tried the blue. Didn’t putt a lot but not distracting to me, maybe just right🤷🏻‍♂️ as design goes. The full wrap that TM did on the tour response was, too bold and distracting to me. You can tell at a distance if you putted the ball well or not.
I agree. I have the red and blue and like them both. I liked that it isn’t as outrageous as I thought it would be from pictures. I really like the pattern when out on the course.

The subtleness is key with this one. Cant wait to get them on the course.

Back