Search results for query: *

1. Dawg 1

Wilder vs Fury 2

Anyone watching? Who you got? We will be watching. I think Wilder wins by knockout but I hope I'm wrong
  2. Dawg 1

My Golf lessons and progress

Just wanted to share what I am currently working on with my swing. A little about me I am 37 years old been golfing on and off for about 17 years or so, currently a 5 handicap, goal is to get to a 2 or 3 by years end. I have had 2 lessons prior to this but nothing this in depth. It is amazing to...
  3. Dawg 1

Putting… Jordan Spieth style

Not sure if this has been talked about. Was wondering if anyone has tried putting looking at the hole and not at the ball? I went to the range this past thursday to work on putting I figured since there is no way I could putt any worse than what I've been doing I would try looking at the hole...
  4. Dawg 1

FS: titleist 915 f 5 wood. mizuno mp t5 58

For Sale 915 f 5 wood and mizuno mp-t5 58* wedge both clubs in near perfect condition 5 wood has a project x -8b4 stiff 82 gram shaft $150 shipping included wedge has a kbs c taper stiff shaft with golf pride cp2 grip $80 shipping included [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL] [/URL]
  5. Dawg 1

rating/slope

Sorry if this has already been discussed I use the search function and didn't find anything Can someone explain to me golf course rating and slope, the course I played today is 71.0/121 and to me is a extremley difficult course. The other two I normally play are 70.6/131 and 71.0/131 those two...
  6. Dawg 1

Dana Golf Inc

Was wondering if any of you in the middle georgia area have been to see this guy, everything I hear is that he is very good in club fitting. Would love to hear some personal feedback if any of you have any. Thanks
  7. Dawg 1

First post

Hello guys, first post Im 31 years old been playing golf on and off since I was 18, some where around a 10 handicap, hoping to lower that as i will hopefully get a couple of golf lessons this coming year Love the golf club reviews here they seem to be very non bias and is the main reason I...
Back