Search results for query: *

1. annsguy

Sun Day Red Apparel

I haven't seen one piece I want. It's high and seems like its destined to fail.
  2. annsguy

Wilson Staff Model Collection Putters

I don't play enough currently to invest in new product. Retirement fund and other responsibilites take the money.I just admire the brand and felt they would start to figure it out eventually. Of course, I didn't know that would take a decade. LOL I have owned their Triton, various 3 and 5 woods...
  3. annsguy

Don't disagree with one word.
  4. annsguy

Extremely fair point. I remember being surprised when they were launched. They know what it takes to have credibility. Hopefully it was the last of the Ready-Shoot-Aim marketing plans.
  5. annsguy

I agree with you. My feeling is that so few people know these things are out there that a re-launch at a lower price might work. Especially when put along side of the new irons and wedge. At least they all look like they came from the same family. Can't be any worse than the current plan of...
  6. annsguy

You did and they didn't. With the bit of momentum they have now they should lower the price to gain trials and feauture them on their social media platforms. Personally, I wish they had used a larger grip like they do with the Bucktown that I use.
  7. annsguy

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

I think it would recommend any Wilson iron currently in the line. With my slow swing speed I was afraid it would suggest the regular DP's. What I don't know is whether it could determine woods. Like it you were DP driver carbon or Titanium
  8. annsguy

I did it at a local PGAGSS a couple ofd weeks ago with the NC Wilson rep. I really enjoyed the process. It was quick and I felt like the irons and shaft it recommended for me was on target.
  9. annsguy

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Congratulations @JW Smoove @tahoebum @blugold @PiratePenguin @tequila4kapp I've gone through the Fit AI fitting. I enjoyed it and plan to have DPF's when the budget allows. Looking forward to your comments.
  10. annsguy

Hawk, did you ever get ZM wedges for testing. I hit a 56 indoor but didn't feel like I had enough time to get a real feel for it.
  11. annsguy

This should be fun to read. We will see if anyone goes into the golf club transfer portal.
  12. annsguy

PXG Store

Had to be in the Northern part of Charlotte today and saw the sign for the PXG store. The store is beautiful. Lightning, fixtures and vibe felt very good. Their clothing looked really nice. I am sure the folks who go to Top Golf, which is next door must choke when they see the prices. If you're...
  13. annsguy

It's ironic that i missed the deadline on the DPF's. Family thing that took priority the last few days.. Looking forward to see who wins them.
  14. annsguy

Mizuno Partners With The DOD King

Odd move for Mizuno. Doesn't seem to fit.
  15. annsguy

Puma signs Vikto Hovland to shoe only deal

Puma announced signing Viktor Hovland to a shoe only deal. He has been wearing Ignite Articulate's for a year with no formal agreement.
  16. annsguy

Wilson Golf, Where's the White Rope Hat

I have for years. It's not on the golf or apparel site.
  17. annsguy

Luggage - Soft sided or Hard Sided?

I use hard. I help my mother in law with her soft sided. Don't like it.
  18. annsguy

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

In the case of Wilson Rick's review and comments might cause someone to give it a try. Wilson's had issues getting placement in-store and getting people to try. Perhaps if ithey are ok for Shiels then others will give it a go.
  19. annsguy

2023 - 2024 College Basketball Thread

I live in NC but bleed UK Blue. They had to turn away 5000 people. They filled Rupp for a press conference. Yes, players will transfer and things will be different but Pope will field a team. He had a fine team at BYU. Cal's not a snake but he did wear out his welcome. He was always saying this...
  20. annsguy

Pocket polo yes or no?

Don't mind a pocket. It just needs to stay sharp after it goes through the washing machine.
Back