Search results for query: *

1. 6ixOhFore

FS: TMNT driver headcover

Never used,,bought thinking it went well with my bag. But not a fan how it does not match with my other headcovers. Only 5 or 6 made. Could be shipped out the same day or next day. Asking 75$ USD
  2. 6ixOhFore

Welcome baby Pauline <3

Our family welcomed a little baby girl this time last week, she has been such a blessing in our lives. Since being released from hospital we have been spending time close to home and bonding. I feel very thankful to now be a girl dad, very protective already of her. I hope to teach her the...
  3. 6ixOhFore

Addition to the family.

My wife are I have great news. I was going to keep it a secret until December, but I am so excited to keep it in. Mid March is the delivery date, just 2 weeks before my birthday. Can celebrate our birthdays together. We will know if it a boy or girl in 2 months until then we are so...
  4. 6ixOhFore

Please excuse my absence

Well this past year has been a crazy one for everyone around the world , but things seem to be looking up lately. Hope everyone is staying safe , out playing if your state/province allows. Better days are ahead of us. I have not been on here much lately as many things are upcoming for me...
  5. 6ixOhFore

FS: Swag Savage Too RH

Pains me to sell this but I am needing to let it go. For sale is a Swag Savage Too Proto with the black shaft and leather swag grip. 365 gram putter will include a King of Hearts cover . It is in great shape no dings or scratches. Can ship tomorrow . 650$ takes it
  6. 6ixOhFore

Bandon Dunes Sheep ranch

Just watched a series on YouTube on Bandon Dunes The newest edition is called Sheep Ranch and wow it is breathtaking to say the least. No bunkers to speak of ....already a fan 😊 and ocean views on most holes. Hello ! Would be interested in doing a get together there after Covid is all...
  7. 6ixOhFore

Aquarium enthusiasts alike

I just got into the hobby and it has become an addiction just like golf is. Been leaning about the different species and varieties in the hobby off of YouTube. Recently I tried my hand in aquascaping as I have only a 6 and 10 gallon not much can be done but hoping to upgrade to a 30 in due...
  8. 6ixOhFore

The new future of wedges?

Check out this strange wedge I saw online. Would you game this? just a gimmick?
  9. 6ixOhFore

Holey Moley is back tonight

The new season is premiering tonight . Anyone else enjoy this show as much as me? Steph is the man so cool to see him as the host on the show, hoping one day he will OG head to head against the contestants .
  10. 6ixOhFore

For Sale Club blowout!

All the items are kept in great condition 9/10 or new as stated. Standard L/L/L. Brand new. Cobra Speedzone white driver 10.5 * with Project X HZRDUS smoke yellow . Stiff flex with standard grip with Arccos. SOLD Cobra Speedzone Big tour 3 wood. 13.5* with Project X HZRDUS smoke yellow...
  11. 6ixOhFore

For Sale Premium driver headcovers

For sale are two premium rare driver Leather headcovers. Cobra f8 by Dormie golf. Number 7/8 made. SOLD ****** Srixon Japan issue headcover with red stitching . Asking 45$ shipped
  12. 6ixOhFore

For Sale Headcovers and Cobra wedge

For sale are : Koolaid custom made 3 wood leather headcover. Great build quality and craftsmanship to this. Has a silky interior . Never used yet decided to keep my old headcover. SOLD****** Lizard leather blade headcover. Never used , using different style as it did not fit my mid...
  13. 6ixOhFore

WTB: Bridgestone tour B X Hi

Looking for a RH Bridgestone tour B X Hi preferably the 3 . Thanks in advance
  14. 6ixOhFore

FS: New Level 1031

Selling my iron set: RH. New Level 1031. 4-PW with Project X 6.0 shafts has Golf pride blue multi compound grips. Irons show very little wear , still look brand new. (4 iron has Nippon 105 shaft ) can include the Project x 6.0 shaft. Asking 650$ shipped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. 6ixOhFore

FS: RH New Level 1031 4-PW

Selling my iron set , barely used 9/10 condition. RH , standard lie/length and lofts of New Level 1031 irons. Set is a 4-PW. The 5-PW is paired with Project X 6.0 shafts with Golf pride multi compound blue standard size grips. 4 iron is paired with a NS pro modus 3 105 Tour , Lamkin...
  16. 6ixOhFore

Solid lines, Benjamin David Golf Co.

Recently I have been searching for a putter replacement . Something that inspires confidence and looks good at the same time. After checking a few up an coming companies online I stumbled upon Benjamin David golf . https://benjamindavidgolf.com/. I checked out their website to get a good...
  17. 6ixOhFore

FS: Cobra f8 driver and fairway wood

Selling my RH Cobra f8 driver. Can be adjusted from 9-11* with draw settings. Project x hzrdus red stiff flex shaft , arccos shot tracking grip. CNC milled face .This is a real bomber very long. Comes with headcover asking 250$ RH Cobra f8 3 wood. Can be adjusted from 13.5-16* with draw...
  18. 6ixOhFore

Shoutout to Papatortuga

Huge shoutout to Nelson for hooking me up with two green fees for Quadra island golf club. He was so kind to reach out and offer me recently. Met Nelson at the Cleveland shootout last year and since the event we have been good friends. He is a stand up gentlemen. Blessings your way dude...
  19. 6ixOhFore

FS: TM m1 5 wood , Oban revenge and Graphite Design shafts

For sale: TaylorMade m1 (2016) RH 5 wood. Comes with a R11 stiff flex shaft and a Golf pride tour velvet grip. Club is in great shape. Asking 125$ shipped Also have a 43” Oban Revenge shaft stiff flex shaft with a standard grip which would need to be replaced. If you buy 3 wood I can add the...
  20. 6ixOhFore

FS: Titleist 915 D3 and 915f 15*

Up for sale as a RH Titleist 915 d3 in 9.5* of loft with Diamana 60 gram stiff flex shaft. Standard length, great condition looks new. Comes with headcover. Asking 155 shipped. Next is a 915f 15* 3 wood with standard length Diamana stiff flex shaft also with headcover. Asking 130 shipped...
Back