Addition to the family.

6ixOhFore

Husky Eyes
Reaction score
Handicap
My wife are I have great news. I was going to keep it a secret until December, but I am so excited to keep it in.

Mid March is the delivery date, just 2 weeks before my birthday. Can celebrate our birthdays together.

We will know if it a boy or girl in 2 months until then we are so thankful for this blessing.

The ultrasound was so joyful to witness. The baby held up it’s little arm as if to say hello mom and dad.

I am remodeling our room place now for the arrival . Little by little making progress , gathering all the items .

It’s been a great year for us , only getting better.
B8504D59-4CCC-4504-BF7C-C6D45EF61D37.jpeg95F21EE7-CAAD-402D-94A8-06CAD8DA2882.jpeg85808CBC-C52B-4A6C-858F-9C3921DF6314.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife are I have great news. I was going to keep it a secret until December, but I am so excited to keep it in.

Mid March is the delivery date, just 2 weeks before my birthday. Can celebrate our birthdays together.

We will know if it a boy or girl in 2 months until then we are so thankful for this blessing.

The ultrasound was so joyful to witness. The baby held up it’s little arm as if to say hello mom and dad.

I am remodeling our room place now for the arrival . Little by little making progress , gathering all the items .

It’s been a great year for us , only getting better.
View attachment 9114569View attachment 9114570

Congrats!! I think that is a 9 iron and not an arm?

Congratulations!

Congrats, man! Exciting news. Wish all the best for you both and for your newbie!

Congrats to you and Mrs. 604

Congrats! Get that golf and sleep in now while you can :)

Congrats!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulaions!

Congratulations to both of you!

Congratulations Dustin!

Fantastic news. Congrats!

Awesome news!!! Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!!

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Awesome news!! Congratulations to you and your wife!

Congratulations Dustin!!!

Congrats!!!

Congratulations on the exciting news!

Back