Search results for query: *

1. DaBuckBoys

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

Just got two packs of these at the Walmart store the other day. Four for $5.
  2. DaBuckBoys

2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

I hop on the scale every week or two, only because it's there. I'm three weeks into the new cross-fit gym. Most weeks I go 3x week. Some twice but go to Planet Fitness with my wife. Plus yard work season has kicked in, so push mowing every 5 days. I've really focused on eating protein, cutting...
  3. DaBuckBoys

The Official Banter Away Thread

I have a buddy with an auto repair shop. Saved a lot of money paying cash with the occasional tip being a 12 pack of Bud. Unfortunately the guy is retiring but his nephew is doing some side work on weekends. Just last weekend, I bought parts for $130, a tank of gas with another buddy to pick up...
  4. DaBuckBoys

what's the last thing you lost at the course?

Knock on wood, but I can't think of anything recently. I've lost some nice repair tools over the years. Of course, the old school basic, rubber coated one I've had for 30 years never gets lost. Only the nice $20 ones my wife buys me for Christmas every couple of years. Those last like two months.
  5. DaBuckBoys

Gym Pet Peeves

Since I've been at this cross fit gym, it's not much of an issue. Everyone now and then some younger females make an appearance. A couple of the ladies in our class noticed one wearing shorty shorts one night. They said the owner won't tolerate that and will tell her to wear something more...
  6. DaBuckBoys

Would this stop you from playing?

Funny thing, I played a Shamrock Scramble around St. Patrick's Day last year in similar weather. Winds were <20mph and the rain wasn't constant but it was around 40 degrees for the high. Also they had a brunch to start and dinner after.
  7. DaBuckBoys

Would this stop you from playing?

Yeah... like Scotland/Ireland... maybe Bandon. But I'd likely be prepared for it already.
  8. DaBuckBoys

Sustainable Footwear?

I've been a fan of Timberland shoes and boots for years. Their recycled soles just don't grip as well as the natural ones. They do last forever so I assume they're really hard.
  9. DaBuckBoys

Best Road Trip Snack?

Are they like nugget shaped spicy cheetos?
  10. DaBuckBoys

Pretzel vs Cracker Combos

Voted Pretzel and agree with many that it's the easy choice. In a world with almost every option available why not both? Townhouse figured it out. and if you haven't tried these yet... pick some up. Pairs extremely well with jarlsburg cheese dip.
  11. DaBuckBoys

What would you shoot at Augusta?

My buddy asked if he could make the cut if they gave him 50 strokes... Hell no, I said. From tournament tee's, tournament conditions, not a chance. Maybe 50 strokes per round. He scores in the low-mid 80's when playing from 6000 yards. He's fairly short hitter and struggles with a left to right...
  12. DaBuckBoys

Maxfli StraightFli - does it really fly straighter than other balls? Thank you!

Oh, I was just repeating their new marketing campaign with Will Arnett & Kathryn Hahn... it cracks me up.
  13. DaBuckBoys

Tour Event LIV Adelaide April 21-23

Isn't this tournament April 26-28?
  14. DaBuckBoys

Tiger vs. Scottie : Who had/has more competition?

Yeah... its really not a comparison. Tiger's 14 majors (plus a Player's) in 12 years vs. Scottie's 10 total wins (2 Masters & 2 Players). The LIV deal makes me want to say Tiger had better competition at least at the top. Overall fields have to be better now, right? Then I look at the runners up...
  15. DaBuckBoys

What is your favorite cell phone app? (non-golf)

Recipe Keeper has been a game changer.
  16. DaBuckBoys

Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Heckuva run. Four wins & a 2nd since the beginning of March. $16.25m
  17. DaBuckBoys

Stealth 2 HD 7 Wood - 22/23*?

You're missing out on a sweet replica 7 wood, at a modest discount.
  18. DaBuckBoys

Official Rant of the Day

The thought that I'm there, paying to be tortured always enters my mind.
  19. DaBuckBoys

Masters viewership -no bueno

I watched streaming, cell phone, OTA, & Dish Network. It was a nice day & we moved around a lot.
Back