Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Why the hell would you mark for an up and down on 18?

Cantlay is just painful to watch

Cantlay, maybe that’s his problem, mind racing Ana when he catches up finally makes good decision?

Scheffler = Machine

1713744114884.gif

You know Scottie isn’t happy with having to comeback tomorrow. How close is wife from being due? Few weeks?

Why didn’t they move up tee times today knowing this weather was coming?

I've got nothing against the guy, in fact he seems pretty likeable, but I'm tired of watching Scheffler win.

I've got nothing against the guy, in fact he seems pretty likeable, but I'm tired of watching Scheffler win.
Tell me how you feel about Reed…😂

I think I'm supposed to not like him, right? I'm fairly new to this whole watching golf thing.
Nah I just enjoy your hot takes

I'm confused, do most people think Scottie isn't likeable?
No. You’re take is interesting though because I feel like everyone is looking for the next dominant player since Tiger’s historic run

Reactions: Bus
Scheffler is unflappable! Dude just keeps on rolling!!! Is he the Tiger of the 2000’s?
Needs more than 2 Majors to be compared to Tiger.

Maybe he’ll show up in his pajamas…..for 2, maybe 3 strokes? I reckon it could be worth a few 💵?
I think he’ll roll up ready to go. The weather could make things interesting. I know he was wanting to get finished today and head on home.

I get what you are saying but every week he plays he is in contention.
It’s crazy impressive. To come out and play like he has after winning the masters last week blows my mind.

Needs more than 2 Majors to be compared to Tiger.
Tiger’s popularity transcended golf. Scheffler is nowhere near any semblance of that. He’s having a great couple of years currently but he is nowhere close. I am not even certain as to Scheffler’s popularity among golf fans.

I’ve seen a hybrid and a 5W into 18. Theegala just had 190 to the flag and didn’t carry it to the green with a 5i. 20 mph into with gusts to 26+.

Tiger’s popularity transcended golf. Scheffler is nowhere near any semblance of that. He’s having a great couple of years currently but he is nowhere close. I am not even certain as to Scheffler’s popularity among golf fans.
If anything his dominance may be hurting golf viewership as he just lacks that certain swagger that TW had.

I get what you are saying but every week he plays he is in contention.
Without a doubt, when he does it for about 5 seasons straight, I will allow him to enter the conversation.

If anything his dominance may be hurting golf viewership as he just lacks that certain swagger that TW had.
I don't think that's hurting viewership (I could be wrong). I would point to all the nonsense going on in the golf world for that.

I enjoy watching golf being played at such a ridiculously high level. He's #1 in strokes gained off the tee, approach shots, and scrambling for the last 12 months.

Back