Search results for query: *

1. SixYardDrive

Righty or lefty

I never gave this much thought, but I use both hands for different tasks. For instance I throw a baseball and shoot a basketball left handed, but I always batted right handed. I shoot a gun/bow lefty,but I write and use hand tools with my right hand. When I started playing golf last year I...
  2. SixYardDrive

Zero-turn mowers

We received a new batch of Husqvarna z-turns today which is always cool. I stayed a bit late so I could set up the PZ 72. This thing looks like a big orange tank. The 31hp EFI Kohler engine just purred like a kitten. What kind of zero turns are THPers using?
  3. SixYardDrive

Arms Connected

I have heard this mentioned several times but I just can't comprehend what it means. I have researched it but the explanations were murky at best. Anyone care to help clue in a regular Thinkenstein?:act-up:
  4. SixYardDrive

The back shoulder

Hola Ever since I started playing last summer people have been saying "Keep your back (right) shoulder down" but not one person has been able to explain how or why exactly. I've heard everything from let it just slouch to turning the spine angle. The last time out I realized that a proper...
  5. SixYardDrive

Take your game to a new level?

This must be the new craze because I see these moves all the time. :)
  6. SixYardDrive

Should I just have fun?

I went with my brother to play today and it was pretty bad even by my standards. I asked him to watch my swing, but since he's also fairly new the to the game he couldn't really help me. I was slicing and driving the ball to the right of my target and topping it or hitting it thin. It go so...
  7. SixYardDrive

Hi!

Hi everybody! My name is Jim and I think I'm addicted to golf :) I resisted playing for years and finally caved in and tried it last month and now I can't get enough. I look forward to making new friends :) Jim :banana:
Back