Search results for query: *

1. G

FS: Honma TW/X irons 6-11 stiff flex

For Sale is a set of Honma 6-11 (or 6-GW) Nippon Stiff 105 tour 1/2 “ long. These clubs were ordered through and built by Club Champion . They are in vey good shape as you can tell by the pics. 500.00 shipped. Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. My email is 07gt1000@gmail.com. Thanks Mike
  2. G

Honma TW-X Irons

I have them in my bag right now. I love em!! I find them more forgiving than the other “player distance irons” (forged Tec, i500, HMB) I would definitely recommend you try them out. Not sure why they have been reviewed here , but I guess they can’t review every iron. I’ll post a pic of my bag...
  3. G

Need on advice for A beginning Jr golfer

Do you know if there a difference in weight between the ladies and senior clubs
  4. G

Cool thanks.. never thought of going that direction!!
  5. G

My 11year is son wantS to start playing golf and I’m looking for some clubs for him. I looked at the jr. box sets, but they seem to be to short for him as he is around 5’9-5 10”. So I’m looking for some advice as to what to do. I was looking at CPO as I have some extra trade fodder... and they...
  6. G

How forgiving are Epic Pro Irons?

Quick question.. I ordered a set of Epic irons from CPO but they sent me Epic Pros instead. I called them to tell them of the mistake and the gentleman said if I wanted to test them for two weeks with no penalty I would be able too and if I didn’t like them he will switch them out no charge...
  7. G

Steelhead XR pro's vs Rogue Pro irons

Besides the Micro spheres (sound) are there really a difference between these two sets of irons? I hit the Rogue pros a few days ago and like them, but I really cant find a steelhead XR pro locally to compare against the Rouge. I hit the Steelhead pro last season, but don't remember much about...
  8. G

XR long irons(5.6) with XR pro shorter irons (7-AW)

I'm looking for a new set of irons. I have Srixon Z 545's right now and I like the 7-AW just don't get along with the 5 and 6 iron. So I'm trying to put together a sort of combo set of irons and was wondering if the XR long irons would go with the XR pro short irons? I like the looks of the...
Back