Search results for query: *

1. G

FS: MRH Srixon Z545 Driver Head

10.5 loft adapter and wrench included excellent condition pics by email i live in canada but will be leaving it at my sisters in Dallas next week, so shippin will be from Dallas. no headcover $150 US
  2. G

FS: Srixon Z545 5-PW

Used 2 rounds, no range time at all. Some clubs were only hit once. Nippon 950 R flex Lamkin iLine Yellow Grips Stock LLL Never even hit one out of the rough and I don't take practice swings! $725 US or $850 CAN I will ship from UPS store in Ogdensberg USA as I live 40 minutes from the...
  3. G

Iron Distance off the Tee vs Iron Distance from the fairway...

I am someone who really sweeps the ball, and have a very consistent game, shooting mid to high 70s, SS of 98mph etc etc... My biggest miss with my irons is thin, mainly because I sweep the ball. One thing that is very noticeable in my iron game is the difference I hit my irons off a tee vs off...
  4. G

High launching driver???

Just wondering what the high launching drivers are? I am a accurate driver of the ball and swing around 95-98mph but my launch angle with my BioCell+ or FlyZ + is 11-13*. My ball flight is straight or a very slight fade. I play my drivers at the highest loft possible...
  5. G

Most Forgiving 22* Hybrid?

Just wondering what people think... I need a new one and just can't decide... Tried the XCG7 and the Ping G25 last year and liked the Ping.
  6. G

915D2 vs FlyZ+

Can anyone compare the 2? I am a very straight driver of the ball, currently use the BioCell+ and swing high 90s with a smooth tempo. I read that the 915 may not be as long as others...
  7. G

Did club fitting really benefit you?

So I had always used stock clubs, right off the shelf for years and years and never really felt like I had any issues with the off the rack options. I am shy of 5'10, around 195 lbs, driver SS of 100mph and am around a 3 handicap. I play 25 times a year and HATE to go to the range.. so I don't...
  8. G

Brand Loyalty - How many brands in your bag?

I have never been someone who is loyal to any brand in golf. I have always been and Adidas or Puma guy for clothing and shoes, but clubs vary greatly. Here is my opening day lineup... Datrek Cart Bag Adidas shoes Seemore Putter Cobra Bio Cell + Driver Taylor Made Aeroburner 3HL fairway...
  9. G

3 wood or 16* Hybrid?

So I have tried a few 3 woods this year and once again, I am finding that I the difference in yardage between my 19* X2Hot Hybrid and the 3 woods is not very significant. I get very good clubhead speed with hybrids and hit them very well. At this point, I am wondering if a 16* or 17* hybrid...
  10. G

V Series 3 Wood vs Aeroburner 3 Wood

Any comparisons? Ease to launch? Distance? I have tried the V Series 3 wood on course and was not thrilled with the distance but was happy with the ease of launching... But I'd prefer a little more distance... Any feedback is appreciated.
  11. G

Sarasota National

Played there on Saturday the 7th, for the first time... What a nice golf course. Greens are superb, and so much fun. Good mix of long and short holes, and great variety of designs. Some crazy tough pin positions! Does anyone have any similar courses to suggest in the Englewood/Port...
  12. G

Exotics Hybrid - cracked on 3rd ball !!!!

pic of the cracked head pic of the cracked head At least I hit the centre of the club! haha... But seriously, this club felt great and was giving me about 195, nice and high on the first 2 balls... then this one flew about 155... I was confused because it just went nowhere, and I didn't...
  13. G

Exotics Hybrid - cracked on 3rd ball !!!!

I have always been a fan of the Exotics line. i just received a new XCG 7 22* hybrid and on the 3rd swing the crown cracked!!! front to back, a long thin crack. i was shocked, never seen it before... so so I sure hope I get a new one quickly because I loved the first 2 swings!!! Has anyone...
  14. G

Wedge to Wedge - Cavity back to blade... How do you manage gaps?

So I have been using cavity back irons (5-PW) for many years. My last set was TM CB Forged from around 2011 and I believe the PW was 46*. I carry 50*, 54* and 60* Cleveland 588 wedges (blade style). My irons start at 128 yard PW and go up by 10 yards per club, to 178 5 iron. The problem was...
  15. G

Mizuno Iron Adjustments

I have always played stock irons and never had an issue but the Mizuno 850 Forged really seem like they need to be adjusted. i only use 5-pw and they all seem to have the toe way off the ground at address for me. does anyone know if Mizuno charges for adjustments? They are new, never hit, custom...
  16. G

Loft, launch angle and distance...

Hi everyone, So I usually have 2 sets of irons, and rotate them depending on how often I play. I am looking at the XR Pro, the 850Forged and the Z545, and will get 2 of the 3. I was watching Rick Shiels videos on these 3 irons (6 irons) and was surprised to see the following: XR Pro and Z545...
  17. G

5 iron vs 5 hybrid

So I am trying to properly gap my clubs and wondering if I should be looking at carrying both a 5 iron and a 5 hybrid... My 5 iron is 25* and 37.75" My 5 hybrid would be 25* and 39.75" So my question is, would the larger club head and added 2" get me another 10-15 yards of distance? i find...
  18. G

Fly Z + Irons ???

Did anybody see these at The golf show?
  19. G

Florida Golf trip - Advice please...

I am headed to Cape Coral, Fort Myers and Englewood Florida for the 1st 3 weeks of March. I am looking for suggestions for courses to play. Not looking to spend hundreds per round... Going to play Pelican Preserve (in-laws are members) but I would like something tougher, not a private course...
  20. G

X2Hot Pro vs Tour Preferred CB ???

Just looking for some feedback... Not looking to spend a ton of money on new irons. Currently, I can get either of the above mentioned sets, 4-AW, for great prices here in Canada. X2Hot Pro are $450 and TP CBs are $500. Specs seem to be similar on these sets. Any feedback is appreciated...
Back