Search results for query: *

1. Condorll

Every Golf Interview Ever!

Don't know if this has been posted already but it's hilarious! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBE8t7WtewE
  2. Condorll

Callaway Superhot 70 Ball- brief comments

Many have probably noticed the new Superhot 70 15 pack balls at your local golf store. As you probably know the Superhot 70 replaces the Superhot 55 (which was my warm weather summer ball). At an outing yesterday I handed out sleeves of the Superhot 70 to my four some to try out. These guys are...
  3. Condorll

Has anyone noticed the insanely high pricing on new clubs?

Look at drivers $500-$900, new Callaway Epic Irons 4-PW in steel for gods sake being released this month @ $1750. I think the manufacturers are overly ambitious and might get stuck with a lot of inventory. Are substantial discounts on the way later this year or next? I am not buying new irons...
  4. Condorll

Has Anyone had PRP Injections or ESWT/EPAT shockwave therapy?

Well, I have been off golf for 2 weeks now due to what the orthopedic surgeon calls "Chronic Insertional achilles tendonitis". I have pain in my left heel (where the achilles tendon attaches) with every step I take.:excruciating: Going for an MRI this week then off to an Orthopedic Sports Doc...
  5. Condorll

Love my Jumbo Odyssey Putter grip BUT

Love the Jumbo Odyssey grip, keeps my hands steady BUT I noticed the putter head now feels too light. I liked the original putter head weight, so I investigated the weight of the grips and it seems the off the shelf odyssey putters have a regular size 70g grip whereas the jumbo weighs 129 g...
  6. Condorll

Interesting Dilemma on Heel and Toe hits

Over the past several months I have been using impact tape at my weekly visit to the range to investigate my mishits to try and maximize distance, and have found the following. I don't know if it's my swing or my clubs need slight adjustment. Any thoughts would be appreciated! All clubs have...
  7. Condorll

Recieved NXT Tour S Balls today to test!

Acushnet sent me their new Titleist NXT Tour and Tour S balls to test today and asked me to complete a survey after my evaluation! Nice! Many Thanks to Acushnet and Titleist!:banana:
  8. Condorll

Pitch and Run close for 1 Putt's

In the quest for lower scores has anyone tried an Odyssey Marxman X-Act 37 degree chipper? It looks like it might provide more control and accuracy getting close to the pin than an 8 iron. Any comments or experience?
  9. Condorll

Ogio Spry Cart Bag ?

There are some good deals out there on Ogio bags. Specifically looking at the Ogio Spry Cart Bag and read (reviews on other sites) some difficulty with the 14 way divider being to tight. I have mid size grips, can anyone confirm if there is a problem with this bag? Thanks in advance!
  10. Condorll

Attention Pittsburgh area golfers !!

OK so it's Saturday morning and sunny. I live in McMurray, (the south hills of Pittsburgh) near Lindenwood Golf course. Getting a foursome together for early morning weekend golf has been difficult lately. :banghead: Going to the course as a single has you feeling like a 5th wheel when you join...
  11. Condorll

Rusting Wedges Oil can and Rustic finish good?

Most manufacturers include an Oil can or Rustic finish in their wedge lineup. Does the "rusting feature" help preserve good spin for a longer period of time? Does the rusting feature land up dirtying up your bag, glove and car trunk? My black wedges are worn to silver now, practically no spin...
  12. Condorll

Fairway Woods better than Hybrids in the rough - Am I alone?

Recently bought a Ping K15 Driver and K15 5 wood to replace a box set driver and 3 wood. I get better distance and accuracy from both and can really bomb the 5 wood. I no longer slice or fade much with the new driver so when I am off the fairway I am usually 5 yards max into the first cut...
  13. Condorll

Greenfinder GPS for Smartphones Big Thumbs Down

http://www.greenfindergps.com/ Pro's Easy to install and use. Blackberry will last 18 holes easily on a full charge. Inexpensive annual fee. Cons Too many courses missing from database (about 60% in my area of PA. Some courses mismarked, front and back nines are reversed. "Limited" customer...
  14. Condorll

Need some advice on a new set

I know I just introduced myself today, but I would really appreciate advice from those who have been in my situation before. I am mid fifties, 6'4", first year playing again after a 25 year absence. About 30 years ago I was fitted for a set of Wilson GE irons, 1" longer, stiff shaft, sliced all...
  15. Condorll

Greetings from Pittsburgh !

Hi all! Glad I found this site, have read through a lot of the posts and awesome equipment reviews, they are great! We are new to the Pittburgh area, moved here a year ago, We actually live about 15 miles south in the McMurray area. Started golfing again this year after a 25 year hiatus due to...
Back