Search results for query: *

1. B

Courses near Delray/Boca?

Will be in the Delray Beach area for a week and would appreciate recommendations for nearby courses that are: fairly inexpensive, not too crowded, and allow walkers in the early morning. Don't need anything fancy - just want to swing the clubs while I'm down there. Thanks!
  2. B

Need suggestions for fairway woods

I've been playing Taylormade Burner fairway woods the past two years. I very much appreciate that they're easy to hit and ball gets up in the air. However, they have a pronounced draw bias (closed face at normal address) which worked for my slice tendency two years ago. My swing has improved...
  3. B

GPS with club stats?

Are there any GPS units available, other than the Callaway uPro, that will keep yardage stats by club? Thanks, Barry
  4. B

Game improvement irons

I'd appreciate comments on whether the very latest GI irons are more forgiving than those of 2-3 years ago. Specifically, I originally had my eye on Adams A4OS and wonder if I should pay a bit more and consider Nike SQ MachSpeed or Burner SuperLaunch instead. I suspect that my often borderline...
  5. B

Push cart question

Are there any quality push carts out there that will collapse the 2 back legs/wheels with the bag remaining strapped on, for easy in/out into the back of the station wagon? TIA
  6. B

Adhesive removal from graphite shafts

Can anyone confirm that the solvent "Goof Off" is safe for use on graphite shafts to remove adhesive label residue? TIA
  7. B

Seek advice for golf-related back problem

I'm seeking prudent advice on dealing with a back issue. I'm quite fit/flexible (stretch regularly) and had no back issues before starting up again (it's been a few years) with golf about 6 weeks ago. The discomfort (muscular?) is felt along the lower margin of the ribs on the left side, just...
Back