Search results for query: *

1. 2Bad4u

What knocked your Apex CF16 irons out of your bag and why ???

I'm still looking for a replacement for my CF16's. I still love the irons but my biggest gripe with these irons has always been consistent distance control which IMO is probably due to the low spin rates. Just hate those 10+ yard flyers I get for no reason. What did you replace your CF16's with ???
  2. 2Bad4u

2017 Holes In One

Thought that I would start a thread to see how frequently people are recording those evasive HIOs. I had my first ever last week on the last day when we were down in SC. Date: 3/29/17 Course: Wachesaw Plantation East, SC Hole: #4 Distance: 122 yards Club: PW
  3. 2Bad4u

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all Canadian THPers

Just a quick Thanksgiving shout out to all fellow Canadian THPers. Enjoy your turkeys today if you haven't already done so on the weekend. Cheers!!!
  4. 2Bad4u

Any Murano owners out there?

We are looking a getting a 2016 Murano in Platinum trim in the new few weeks. Are there any Murano owners on here that would care to share their experience? Would you recommend one or buy another based on your user experience? Thanks in advance.
  5. 2Bad4u

Are Handicaps Actually Dropping?

I keep reading/hearing from multiple sources that the average handicap in golf today really hasn't changed that much over the last several decades. This is despite the fact that there are; better balls, better equipment, launch monitors, improved course maintenance, newer teaching techniques...
  6. 2Bad4u

Let's Talk Putters

IMO putters are the most personal and intimate club in our bags. It's used almost on every hole and it's typically the last club used to complete a hole. So let's talk a little about our flagsticks. So let's see how we all compare: How many putters do presently own (include those already...
  7. 2Bad4u

Canadian Golfers - Bridgestone B330 Tour Series Golf Balls on Sale at Golf Town

Golf Town is clearing out their inventory of Bridgestone B330 Tour Series golf balls. With the new 2016 ball that are being announced any day now they are clearing out their existing inventory. I'm heading down to Myrtle Beach in March with some golfing buddies so I just ordered 8 dozen...
  8. 2Bad4u

OK Let's See Your Old Classic Putters

As the title suggests, show us some of your old classic putters and if you still have it and please include the original headcover if you still have it. I'll begin with RAM Zebra Z2 with the TearDrop Roll-Face. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  9. 2Bad4u

Mini Driver vs. Choking Down on My Regular driver

I've been toying with the thought of getting a mini driver. This could be done by either cutting down an existing driver or purchasing a new mini driver. Then it came to me that I could just grip down lower on my existing driver. The advantages to gripping down are: Avoids a new purchase One...
  10. 2Bad4u

If you could only carry 13 clubs which one would you pull out of your bag?

Let's pretend that the rules of golf change tomorrow and only allowed 13 clubs to be carried. Which club would you remove and why? For me it would be my 3 wood. Typically I only hit it off the tees where the driver isn't really need, and my 5 wood would take its place for that type of shot. I...
  11. 2Bad4u

Checking in from Atlantic Canada

Hello from eastern Canada. I joined the forum in August but I've mostly been a lurker. Prior to this season I played less than five rounds in the past ten years. Prior to that, I played between 60 to 80 rounds per season, and did that for about 12 years. When I quit playing ten years ago I...
Back