Search results for query: *

1. Lance0363

First cell phone suggestions?

I've come to the conclusion that it's finally time to get my first cell phone,:shock: and I'm looking for suggestions on what to get. I need it primarily to communicate with my wife, and GPS my way to and from the course. I do have an i-pod so I am a bit invested into the Apple system, but I...
  2. Lance0363

WTB: Ping i20 irons

I've given up on the Bay, I'm hoping to have better luck here. I'm looking for a set of Ping i20 irons. I need to have regular shaft's .5" to 1" longer then standard. I'd like to have 4-U, and as close to silver dot as I can get. I'm thinking around $400 if condition is good and everything...
  3. Lance0363

Cheap Bionik Putter ?

I was recently playing around with a putter length and lie tool at PGA Superstore. I would REALLY like to get a Ping Nome mallet. After working with the tool, and talking to the salesperson on how to use it, The length I liked was 37" and the bubble was 72*. All I could roll was a 35" at 70*. I...
  4. Lance0363

Ogio Sultan Opinions

My local sporting goods store is blowing out the 2010 stock to make room for the new stuff. They have a nice looking Ogio Sultan cart bag, but I've never owned any of their products. They seem to get good reviews, but I wonder if anyone already games this bag, and what do you think of it.
  5. Lance0363

Hello

I just wanted to say Hello from the frozen fairways of Illinois. I just recently found this site, and it looks like there are a lot of friendly and helpful members. To those in warmer climates... May the birdies be with you.
Back