Search results for query: *

1. MagnusRide

MLS Fans!!! (Spoilers)

Anyone else stoked for the MLS season to start up this weekend. I am a huge Sounders fan. I grew up with soccer so every year when i get that season ticket package its just like another christmas. I am also apart of the ECS supporters group. It looks like it should be a good year for us! Any...
  2. MagnusRide

Any firefighters out there?

i wanna start volunteering and hopefully it opens up doors for a career. whats a good way to go about doing so? i already been getting in shape lost about 40 lbs over the last 5 months. any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  3. MagnusRide

Warrior Dash!

anyone heard of the warrior dash? its a 3.5 mile race with obstacles along the way! It also has concerts going on all day. I am doing the one is washington July 16 and i cannot wait! Sweat mud and beer baby.
  4. MagnusRide

CG16 surprised me!

i went yesterday to buy some new irons at progolf discount. i wanted to try the burner 2.0, the razer x, and the mizuno jpx 800 not once thinking of the cg16s. i hit a 7i for all the clubs and was hitting about 170-175 mostly straight but mishits were way off. So the fitter tossed me the cg16...
  5. MagnusRide

lessons in WA?

anyone take lessons in washington? im looking at a few diff places and dont know where to go.
  6. MagnusRide

TW 12 PS3 Move?

im picking up tiger woods 12 and i dont know if i should get it for the xbox or ps3 cause the move sounds like fun way to play? anyone have TW11 and move ?
Back