MLS Fans!!! (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnusRide

Reaction score
Anyone else stoked for the MLS season to start up this weekend. I am a huge Sounders fan. I grew up with soccer so every year when i get that season ticket package its just like another christmas. I am also apart of the ECS supporters group. It looks like it should be a good year for us! Any other MLS fans out there?

My wife and I are Whitecaps season ticket holders.

Should be interesting this season given how different the team looks already. Anything but last in the league again hahaha.

<crickets>

You guys got Le Toux but almost have to many good strikers now. Hassli killed me last year lol sick goal tough

I enjoy the couple of MLS games I've been to, and watch them some on TV. Without a team in Atlanta or anywhere in the SE, it's like 500 miles to the nearest team (either Columbus or DC United).

You guys got Le Toux but almost have to many good strikers now. Hassli killed me last year lol sick goal tough

Getting the ball to the forwards is going to be key this year with so many good front end players. Hopefully Chimiento and the guy we picked up from Middlesborough can help out in that regard. I still think our mid is sucky but at least the defense shouldn't suck so bad this year.

I'm looking forward to the Seattle and Portland games. I love when everyone comes up. The banter back and forth is hilarious and pretty good natured (unlike when LA comes up, or at least last year).

I think we are going to travel with the ECS to Van and Port games. The NW rivalry is awesome

I'm a huge soccer fan but believe it or not South Florida doesn't have a MLS team any more..I lived near Washington DC for a while and really followed DC United. I will watch any of the games I catch on TV.

I enjoy catching the Sounders on TV, and after a couple of years watching now I can pick up a good chance coming much earlier than I used to.

That said, I'm the kind of fan I used to loathe: A complete homer who doesn't really know the game.

Anyway, looking forward to the season starting, and have an eye on the CONCAF match going on right now.

there's truly nothing more exciting in the world of sports than a 1-1 tie

Season starts today. I was at the CONCACAF game. So jacked for my Sounders

Never paid much attention to MLS but I might check out a couple Columbus Crew games this summer.

My wife and I are Whitecaps season ticket holders.

Should be interesting this season given how different the team looks already. Anything but last in the league again hahaha.

I'm not a huge Soccer fan, but i'll be going to one or two games this year down in Vancouver when i go visit some family. Maybe i'll see you at the game Tuna!

Sounders #1!

Philadelphia Union season ticket holder here. Union open up in Portland on Wednesday

Sporting KC beats DC United 1-0 in their season opener.

Had so much respect for le Toux until he trashed us the other day saying "the union never really had the talent needed to win and vancouver does" I will have no problem booing him on march 31 when he comes back to Philly

So far some pretty good games Vancouver looked good tonight and that will be the last time I ever say that again. Looking forward to traveling with the team a couple times this year thanks to the ECS!

I'm a large sports fan but believe it or not Southern region California doesn't have a MLS group any more..I resided near California DC for a while and really followed DC Combined. I will observe any of the game titles I get on TV.

Orlando Personal Trainer

Last edited:
Man... It was not fun watching Houston struggle against Vancouver with our three best defenders off on international duty...four players overall... All regular starters... Mls teams just don't have the depth to cover for that many players gone.

You've just been tapatalked by Ford!

Kansas City has a pretty fair team this season. My favorite game of the season was the US Open Cup game I went to where we were taken down to field level and had VIP seating.

Man... It was not fun watching Houston struggle against Vancouver with our three best defenders off on international duty...four players overall... All regular starters... Mls teams just don't have the depth to cover for that many players gone.

It wasn't a particularly good game from either team but at least it was an entertaining game. I found it odd how Houston kept attacking the Caps right flank (Houston's left) during the first stages of the first half and kept losing the ball. The right side of our flank is quite a bit stronger then the left. I'm suprised they didn't switch it up more to be honest like they did in the 2nd.

I'm taking my wife and daughter to a KC Sporting game at the end of next month, but ticket prices are crazy, anyone have good advice on how to get some second hand tickets down in KC?

Sporting Kansas City just signed a 16 year old high school kid today. Youngest player in the MLS right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back