Search results for query: *

1. Marengo

WTB: 2011 Cleveland Mashie M2; RH S

Still havent found a hybrid that I can hit as well as these. They are just hard to find now. Looking for one of the old 2011 ones, not one of the newer ones. Thanks.
  2. Marengo

FS - GD AD DI6s Shaft with RBZ/R11s tip; Iomic Grip

Hi Everyone, I am selling a Graphite Design AD DI6s shaft with an RBZ/R11s tip and Iomic Opus 2 grip. I purchased this from another member and just had the tip and grip installed. The sanding on the tip goes about 1/4" above the sleeve from a previous pull. It is not damaged (paint just...
  3. Marengo

WTB: Titleist 910 Weights; either 2g or 5g

Hi Everyone. I purchased one weight kit but have 2 hybrids. I really dont want to spend another $45 just for one weight. If anyone has a spare weight, either 2g or 5g that they do not use from their kit, I would be grateful if you would sell it to me. Thanks. Matt
  4. Marengo

FS - Shafts - RIP Beta 60R; CKua 39R: both with R9/11 tip installed

I am selling a RIP Beta 60R (white) shaft and a CKua 39R shaft. Both have brand new white/black NDMC grips and have R9/11 tips installed. Sold my supertri so these have to go. RIP Beta 60R - Asking $140 shipped CONUS obo CKua 39R - Asking $140 shipped CONUS obo Thanks for looking.
  5. Marengo

Just got my headcover from Delila. Post pics of yours here.

Just got home and found a package on the doorstep. Opened it up and there was my custom headcover from Delila (girlygolfer.com). Fits perfectly. Even better than the stock one. I would love to see pics of yours if you have them. What do you think?
  6. Marengo

Cannot get my drives in the air

Hi Andy I was fitted and I have a SS of 91. For some reason I just cannot get the ball in the air. My normal shot is a draw and miss with a hook. I cant get enough elevation on the ball to clear trees however. I think my hands get through the ball before the clubhead. Do you know any...
  7. Marengo

Driver shaft dilemma. Not sure what to do.

I took my driver into my local shop to have the shaft replaced. Nothing particularly wrong with the stock shaft (G15) but I'm always tinkering with the equipment. I asked them to put in a ProLaunch Axis Blue with a ShotMaker insert. I go to pick up the club yesterday and they installed a...
  8. Marengo

Matching shaft flex in Driver/Wood/Hybrid?

I recently had a driver fitting and the fitter told me that I should be playing a shaft inbetween a regular and stiff flex. He said that a 6.0CPM shaft would be perfect for me (91MPH SS). Since this was a driver fitting only, would this apply to my woods and hybrids as well? Should I have them...
  9. Marengo

Round grip for putter versus standard flat top putter grip.

On my quest to find the perfect putter grip, it crossed my mind to use a regular grip as a putter grip. Does anyone use a standard iron/wood grip on their putter? I know the flat top style would probably be better when trying to square up a putt though. Any other downside to using a round grip...
  10. Marengo

Need help finding putter grip. Cant find one anywhere

I used to have a Winn leather wrap oversize putter grip on my old putter and have been looking around everywhere for one to put on my new putter. It was the copper color one. I know they still make the regular round grip for irons/woods but I need the putter one. Does anyone know where to...
  11. Marengo

Need new shaft for G15. Need high launch/high spin

Apparantly, I am the opposite of most on here looking for a lower launching/lower spinning shaft. My current stats are: 91SS; 10* launch angle; and 900rpm back spin. I definitely need help getting the ball in the air. Can anyone recommend a high launching/high spin shaft? Thanks for the help...
  12. Marengo

Finally broke 80!! Actually able to buy a better game.

I started playing about 15 years ago in college managing to play about once every month or so. Took off about 13 years and got bit by the golf bug again last summer. Since then, I have lowered my HC to about a 16 from a consistent 40. My previous best was a 12 over 83 but went out this...
  13. Marengo

Driver fitting =13.5 G15?

So I finally got a driver fitting last week and what a difference it made. I should have done this when I first started. Going into it, I had a 10.5 Supertri with a Fujikura Fit on max 56S. I had trouble getting the ball in the air. Miss was a low snap hook. My numbers came out like I...
  14. Marengo

In between driver shaft flexes. Need help. Please.

I need some help figuring out what to do regarding my driver shaft. I have a SS of about 91mph which puts me somewhere between a regular and stiff I think. I have trouble getting the ball in the air so I initially went with a Fujikura Fit-on Max 56 S. The shaft did help me get the ballflight a...
  15. Marengo

R11 versus Supertri: Need help understanding

Hi Everyone. First off let me start by saying that I did try and search for this prior to posting but I keep getting threads on how the feel/looks/distance/workability is different. What I really want to know is what the difference is between the adjustable shaft tip/sleeve. I know that they...
  16. Marengo

NCGA Event at Mayacama

Just wanted to share my experience playing at this club. First off, you can't beat skipping work to play anywhere, regardless of how good/bad the course is. Mayacama is a private club in Santa Rosa CA. I was able to get on through a tournament that the NCGA held here yesterday. The club...
  17. Marengo

Shots going right

Hi Andy, I have a problem with all of my shots going to the right. No fade or slice, just dead straight right. Irons, hybrids, woods, driver are all the same. Occasionally I get a slight draw with the hybrids/wood/driver though. Actually makes me look like I know what I am doing. Any tips...
  18. Marengo

DG Spinners in all irons?

I was just wondering if it was possible to put in the DG Spinner shafts in all of the irons. I currently have the Burner 2.0's and love the spinners that i put in my wedges. I only play a 6-PW with hybrids for the longer distances. Would there be a negative effect if I put in the Spinners in...
  19. Marengo

Need help with possible AP2 purchase

Hi Everyone. I have an opportunity to pick up a set of AP2's (08 version). First off is $350 a good price for these? They are in pretty good condition with very little bag chatter marks and the faces look clean. From what I have found, it looks like a pretty good deal. The guy wants to sell...
  20. Marengo

Rife Two Bar Hybrid Mallet - Crazy good

So some background on me. According to my NCGA profile, I am a 16.4 HC. Not sure how this was calculated because i only have like 5-6 rounds breaking 90. I usually average about 38 putts a round. Horrible, I know. I was using an old Teardrop and an Oddessey Ti-Hot#1. My distance control...
Back