Search results for query: *

1. K

Tucson, AZ Golf

My family will be heading down to Tucson at the end of March. I have found a few course, but am looking for more of the local type courses with green fees that aren't to crazy. Any suggestions? Oh and this isn't my first post by any means. I forgot my password and don't have the email account...
  2. K

Favorite Short Game Book?

I know there have been threads about your favorite instructional books, but I am wondering what some of your favorite short game specific books are. I am looking to work on my short game a lot this winter. Thanks
  3. K

Where do you buy used equipment?

I am thinking about a new putter or 4 wood. What sites or stores sell good used stuff? Thanks
  4. K

How to become a golf instructor

There are all these websites like the PGTAA and USGTF. How do i know if you of these schools is credible?
  5. K

Antique Golf Clubs

Does anyone ever purchase this stuff on ebay? My sons 1st Bday is coming up and i was thinking of putting something together on his wall of some old golf stuff. I already have a antique baseball thing i am putting on the wall. So my question is can some of this stuff be fake? I don't want to...
  6. K

Went to GolfTec to get fitted for irons.

It was a pretty good experience. I went to the one in Bellevue, Wa. It was a pretty nice setup. They had 4 different bays all set up for fitting and lesson, cameras and all. They had me hit my six iron off the mat. The mat had all these sensors and cameras. It was a little awkward to hit of of...
  7. K

Chi Chi Robbed and bound at his apartment.

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=5201010
  8. K

Getting Custom Fitted

I saw some threads on here already about getting custom fit, but I can't decide if I should go to Golf Galaxy or GolfTec. The things holding me back are money and quality of fitting. I know if i go to GolfTec i will get a great fitting but will probably spend more. And the opposite at Galaxy...
Back