Search results for query: *

1. smgoldstein

Old school locker room

Just played Lehigh CC. Loved the old school locker room(2 floors) and metal lockers.
  2. smgoldstein

The Long Game Movie

https://www.fandango.com/videos/player/the-long-game-trailer-1-2326868547774?autoplay=true Haven't decided if this will be good or bad but might check it out.
  3. smgoldstein

Wild night of NBA Playoff Basketball

What a crazy night with the finishes of the Knicks/Sixers game and Nuggets/Lakers game. Very entertaining.
  4. smgoldstein

Springsteen Rocked the Dome in Syracuse

Some love him and some don’t but the man can perform. Nearly 3 hours straight without stopping. It was a great show and happy was able to take my daughter for her to finally see him.
  5. smgoldstein

Masters viewership -no bueno

The Masters had its third-worst Sunday viewership since 1997. And all three of those have come in the last five years. • 2024 - 9.589M• 2021 - 9.54M• 2020 - 5.64M. Last year, viewership was 12.06M. Viewership was down about 20% this year. Was it the 4 shot win, the ongoing PGA/LIV saga or...
  6. smgoldstein

Motion2Coach App

Had a lesson yesterday and my teacher had this AI swing app, Motion2Coach. Have never heard of it before but it was pretty cool. Measures all kinds of swing positions, angles,weight shifts etc.
  7. smgoldstein

Bronny James declares for NBA Draft, enters transfer portal

If his last name was Smith nobody would be talking about him. Averaged 4.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 19 minutes a game.
  8. smgoldstein

Northeast Earthquake

I felt it here in Connecticut and my sone felt it all the way down in Pennsylvania. Says 5.5
  9. smgoldstein

I turned down a Masters ticket-am I crazy?

Last minute invite for only Tuesday's practice round. Forecast is rain. Travel, lodging and cost crazy from Conneticut. I've been lucky enough to have gone to a few Masters so otherwise I would go. Still second guessing myself a bit.
  10. smgoldstein

Stitch Masters Themed products

Like the looks of these:
  11. smgoldstein

Rory's Proto 4 Iron

As reported elsewhere. Numbers look good to me and -4.8 attack angle with a 4 iron. Curious how high he hits this.
  12. smgoldstein

Recoil Dart vs. KBS Graphite

Any insight on one versus the other would be appreciated. See a lot of good love for the Dart shafts.
  13. smgoldstein

JT and Bones Parting Ways

Caddie/player carousel continues to spin.
  14. smgoldstein

Cam Smith/Jake Knapp Original Penguin Masters Scripting

Jake's Earl Polo Sweaters are fabulous. Wear them a lot.
  15. smgoldstein

Bryson/Stitch Golf Masters Scripting

Here you go:
  16. smgoldstein

Nelly Korda's Stock Yardages

After looking at Bryson's stock yardages-nice to see something more normal.
  17. smgoldstein

New NFL Kickoff Rules

More tinkering. Curious how this will change things. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39812700/nfl-owners-approve-massive-revamp-kickoff-play
  18. smgoldstein

Miami Marlins: All-You-Can-Eat Seats

Not too bad: The Miami Marlins are selling "All-You-Can-Eat Seats" starting at $52.Included through the 7th inning (four items per trip): • Water • Cookies • Peanuts • Popcorn • Hot Dogs • Chili Dogs • Chili Nachos • Cheeseburgers • Nachos with Cheese • Non-Alcoholic Beverages
  19. smgoldstein

John Rahm's Masters Champions Dinner Menu

Looks good to me.
Back