1. Howzat

MISSING: Have you seen this THPer?

That is a good looking group!
  2. Howzat

Nate - WITB

Sweet setup.
  3. Howzat

The Car Shopping Thread

I need/want a diesel truck but have no interest in car shopping right now. I have been putting it off but will be forced to do something soon.
  4. Howzat

The Car Shopping Thread

Haha, what next JB?
  5. Howzat

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

I feel so bad for her. She is giving it her all and not seeing the results she was hoping for. I need to pull out her boxing gloves I think. A workout and some stress relief all in one.
  6. Howzat

2021 weight loss and nutrition thread

Seeing what my wife has gone through with a very strict program (more to tone up than specifically loose weight) take it as a win. 3.5 is nothing to sneeze at when you are vertically challenged.
  7. Howzat

The Happy Thread

Lots of happy going on right now. I am excited about golf which hasn't been the case for a couple of years. My home course will open next week which is the earliest I can remember. My daughter is even more excited about golf than I am right now and her high school season will also start next...
  8. Howzat

Honestly... Has seeing Bryson DeChambeau's success made you think about your own game?

I haven't personally changed anything but I do think he is interesting and his ideas are worth keeping an eye on. He reminds me of Trevor Bauer. Most people just thought he was nuts when he entered the MLB due to some of the routines and training methods. However, those same methods are...
  9. Howzat

McDonald's Chicken Sandwich

Funny how they even wrap them like CFA. They are a solid option, just need to figure out a decent dipping sauce.
  10. Howzat

Favorite putter grip

Garsen Max. It is the only grip I found that helps me get my hands in the same spot every time and makes sure I get my shoulders in the correct position.
  11. Howzat

WTB Left Handed Golf Clubs

My 13 year old son has grown out of his current set and basically needs everything but a putter at the moment. Looking for decent name brand game improvement type clubs but nothing too expensive or fancy. Length and Flex is not a huge factor as I have shafts etc to do the needed club work to...
  12. Howzat

Share your Morgan Cup Memory

Man this thread has some terrific memories. I needed this today. Thanks @IceyShanks
  13. Howzat

Perspective

Miss that guy. Thanks for the post!
  14. Howzat

ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE STREAM AND CONTEST 4/1 AT 3PM

That was a lot of fun. Well done.
  15. Howzat

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Rec Tec’s app and WiFi feature looks terrific Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Howzat

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

I really want to get a pellet grill and smoker but I am looking for a portable option such as the Grilla Chimp. Any other options out there I should be looking at? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Howzat

Home workshops, setups & tooling

It is a homemade thing some guy was making and selling a few years back on eBay. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Howzat

I have been saving those for a while but I think I am going to throw them on a set a plan to build for my son as he grows out of his junior set. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Howzat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Howzat

The Corona Putt Out Challenge

Did you start blinking rapidly? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back