Search results for query: *

1. B

Call Out #

I call out jake
  2. B

Bucks Bargain Bonanza Putters, Wedges, FW,Irons,Grips,Clothes,Shafts & other junk

So i need some new khakis for my new job so i need to sell off some Gawf equipment. plus my place is getting to cluttered with stuff just sitting. Everything is OBO please feel free to ask any questions about anything. #1 Bettinardi DASS Blue Flamed Tour stock putter Putter is 35" and is...
  3. B

Working at a course -advice

Well it looks like I got hired part time at a golf course. I'm not sure how it will work with my shift work but I'm pretty excited none the less. I have never worked at a course before and I gotta say I'm a little nervous about it. I would pretty much be doing a little bit of everything from...
  4. B

September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

Well for some time Philly/Jersey THP crew has been talking about having another big get together like we did last year. And it seems the Stars have Aligned on Sunday September 14th. Puttin4bird, Big Time Nate, Fredrick Kong were all coming in for a trip we've had planned for a while and now...
  5. B

WTB or WTTF : full starter set of clubs

I have a guy I used to work with that's reached out and wanted to start playing he doesn't wanna spend a whole lot so I told him used is the place to be. He's agreed to let me find him a set and he'd give me money so I can buy whatever He needs. Please remember he's new to the game so only...
  6. B

Leather Sunday Bags

Every little while i find myself surfing the web looking for a Leather Sunday bag but the price always keeps me from pulling the trigger. I was curious if anyone else has used one and what they thought? i also saw the Jones is making bags again which would be a much cheaper option. only thing...
  7. B

WTTF or WTB Callaway xhot pro 15* or 14.5* 3 deep, Big Bertha

I'm looking to get either a 15* xhot pro 15* with a STOCK 6.0 shaft or a 14.5* 3 deep with the same shaft. I have lots to trade a 15* xhot pro with diamanna shaft that's barely used putters wedges balls. Or cash let me know what you got and what you're looking for. Figure I'd check here before...
  8. B

WTB: 6 iron and PW

im looking for an old 6 iron and PW to put grips on that will force me to hold the club properly to hit at the range something Game Improvement or SGI would prob be better so i don't shank to many and hit anyone else there. the Cheaper the better Let me know what you got Thanks you.
  9. B

At what point do you decide to take lessons or take them seriously.

So i've been taking lessons for 2 years now and from the very first lesson my instructor has told me that we need to fix my grip as its causing some issues with my swing. And pretty plain and simple i've told him NO for several reasons... Mainly being that i tried to during the first year and...
  10. B

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

i really really like the looks of all of the new irons TM has this year. i'd be interested to see what fits my swing best. def looking for new irons this year these are on the must hit list for sure.....
  11. B

Live Update Thread - TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons - TP CB, MC & MB

Looking forward to the feedback some great looking irons
  12. B

Bucks Custom Bettinardi

So for a while now i have had a little bit of a thing for Bettinardi Putters and being so into their putters i found out about them doing limited custom putters after thinking about it for a while. i decided to take the plunge and order a custom Bettinardi i needed to save up some cash and sell...
  13. B

FS: Callaway X Forge Irons 2013 PXI 6.0 4-PW

FS a mint set of '13 Callaway X Forge Irons. PXI Shafts 6.0 stock grips everything is in really great condition, pics speak for themselves... asking $575 Shipped OBO not looking for trades looking to move these ASAP.
  14. B

FS: Bettinardi BB8

Bettinardi Custom BB8 comes with tour stock headcover and signed registry certificate. 34.5" comes with brand new super stroke ultra slim grip just installed Registry # is RJB5001 asking $450 shipped
  15. B

Post Morgan Cup Round Blues

So i'm sitting in the clubhouse over looking the 18th hole at true blue talking to JB right after the Morgan Cup rounds were over.... and we started talking about me playing when i got back home. He said wait till you get home golf won't be the same... i said what do you mean he said you'll see...
  16. B

Callaway 2013 Xtreme Golf Shoes

So i just got a box from Callaway for the Morgan Cup and its our shoes i got a pair of white Xtreme they look really sharp in person they are more of a classic look which i still like especially for big events like the Morgan Cup. They are packed with a ton of technology and are pretty light...
  17. B

Wtb: us open tix

US open tickets for Wednesday or weekend rounds. If anyone has any they are looking to sell. Thanks.
  18. B

FS: wedges, hybrid, Xforged 2013 Iron, putter

Selling some equipment to make room for some new stuff... only trade interest is a Vokey SM4 black nickel 50* in mint/new condition. first off is a set of X Forged Vintage Mack Daddy wedges these grooves are solid and can def put some spin on the ball. 52* is bent to 50* and 56* is bent to...
  19. B

WTB: Shaft extractor

looking to start doing some shaft testing and i would really like to save a ton of cash and start changing shafts out myself. if anyone has one they don't want anymore let me know thanks.
  20. B

Atlantic City Country Club Review, Atlantic City, NJ

Well after the Atlantic City Invitational a few THPers and myself decided to play the Atlantic City Country Club on Sunday. With plenty of great courses to pick from I decided to "treat" myself to a more expensive round at a top 100 public course from a few years ago. When i arrived there was a...
Back