Search results for query: *

1. Jtubb17

What’s for lunch - The Cut

What are you ordering?
  2. Jtubb17

Big A## Calendar

I heard Jesse Itzler speak a while back and he’s pretty damn good. I decided to go ahead and get his Big A## calendar for this year and plan things out to make it one to remember. Anyone else do this or anything like it?
  3. Jtubb17

How long would you wait?

They opened up a new In-N-Out in Idaho and the lines got a little crazy. What’s the longest you would wait for food?
  4. Jtubb17

Would you play here?

This looks pretty crazy. Having to sign a waiver would have me opting out. Would you play it?
  5. Jtubb17

Mexican Pizza - No not that one

How you ordering your Mexican Pizza?
  6. Jtubb17

Cut my handicap in half

My handicap is currently sitting at 14 and I've been hovering right around there this whole year. I've decided that between now and my birthday in mid May, I'm going to cut my number in half and get down under a 7. I'm posting all this tldr nonsense because I feel like putting some...
  7. Jtubb17

Do you know anyone like this?

They’re both way to serious about proving their point imo. Would you keep playing with your friends if they were like this?
  8. Jtubb17

Best Ben & Jerry’s flavor

I picked this up today and I think it’s my new #1
  9. Jtubb17

Tex-mex what’s for dinner

Just got in to Austin and came out to Lichas. What are you having for dinner?
  10. Jtubb17

What movie describes your game

@MSEASU has been on a movie gif kick so it got me thinking, what movie best describes your golf game? For me…
  11. Jtubb17

West Side Swing Off: California vs Arizona

An old thread was resurrected but seemed to quickly shift to this matchup. Figured it deserved it’s own thread. Let’s get the interest list going and start planning this. Where: Desert Willow - Palm Desert CA When: 1/13 & 1/14 Saturday we tee off at 11:30am on Firecliff and playing two man...
  12. Jtubb17

Do you have a spot?

We just had a new couple move in to the house across the street. Today we realized that they park their cars randomly on one side of the driveway with no “spot”. It feels so weird to even think about parking my car in my wife’s side of the driveway. Anyone else have their spot and think it’s...
  13. Jtubb17

Finally broke 80!

I had a tee time scheduled with a couple of my buddies today and it finally happened. I managed to put together an entire round and shoot 79. I tried to blow it with a double on the par 3 17th but my little mishap was too little too late. It’s unbelievably exciting to finally have a breakthrough...
  14. Jtubb17

Does this bother anyone or am I too irritable?

Why do people do this? I get it that there will be times when the window is broken or maybe you just washed your car but I see it all the time and it irrationally annoys me.
  15. Jtubb17

$5,000 Disney Cocktail

Have you heard about the new $5,000 cocktail that Disney is offering on their cruise? They won’t even tell you what’s in it! $5,000 Disney Cocktail
  16. Jtubb17

It’s a small world

Seeing the thread where @Dan44 and @Tevenor ran into each other it got me wondering, what’s your “wow it’s a small world” story? I just had my trip to Scotland. When my wife and I were in Edinburgh we stopped for coffee in a little shop down an off the tourist path street. The girl working the...
  17. Jtubb17

jtubb17’s Scotland golf trip (photo heavy)

First off I have to give credit where credit is due. My wife had to come to Scotland for work and suggested I come with to golf. She’s the real mvp here. She thought it was a great idea for me to take the rental car about 2 hours over to St Andrews and get a hotel room so I can have 2 days to...
  18. Jtubb17

The Match 7: Jtubb17 vs HarettoScara

@Jtubb17 has travelled from Southern California over to Scotland to take on @HarlettoScara in a Morgan Cup preview match. Hackers vs Paradise! LTDx vs LTDx LS! Tee Time 4:30est St Andrews Fairmont Torrance course
  19. Jtubb17

Which one would you choose?

So I’m watching golf channel and they’re showing the highlights of the 2000 Open Championship at St Andrews. They mention that in order to be considered great you have to win here. I personally feel like winning the Masters would be just as good. If you could win only one of the three...
  20. Jtubb17

Tell us your superstitions

What if any superstitions do you have? 1. On the golf course, if I’m playing in a two day tournament I have to wear a pink shirt on day two. 2. For NFL & NHL games I have a jersey I’ll wear to home games, a second for away games, and a third if I’m watching at home. 3. I have a go to pair of...
Back