Search results for query: *

1. PhillyV

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

Discussing with some friends about the closest decent option for range days and honestly, there’s so little available when it comes to public courses. When you are looking to practice, what are the things that draw you to where you practice?
  2. PhillyV

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Just as the title says. What’s the newest club in your bag?
  3. PhillyV

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

What is the oldest club/clubs in your bag currently?
  4. PhillyV

WTB: Sell me your old driver!

Looking to buy a driver for my son who broke my backup haha new to the game so not too picky about what it is. Would prefer stiff flex. Thanks!
  5. PhillyV

Vibration Dampening Inserts

So currently in my iron shafts, I have Sensicore inserts by True Temper. Those are no longer in production and I’m looking for something similar for new shafts. What are you using?
  6. PhillyV

WTB: Jr Golf Set

My 10 year old has outgrown his starter set and I’m looking to keep him going with a Jr set. Doesn’t have to be anything perfect, just good to keep him going while he’s growing. Thanks!
  7. PhillyV

All Time Trio: College Football Edition

Having this discussion with co workers and it was fun seeing where we could go with it so im bringing it here. Name the best trio (QB,RB,WR) from the same school, any era for either player, with their greatness being judged by their performance in college. The best one I came up with was...
  8. PhillyV

WTB: SWAG Bada Swing! Blade &/or Mallet

Open to looking at any SWAG putter covers you are selling but specific to the Bada Swing blade/mallet
  9. PhillyV

Online Fitting Tools

Are you someone who puts stock into online fitting tools? This time of year I find myself going through the different websites and building bags based on the tools and have a little fun with it.
  10. PhillyV

FS: Odyssey Eleven Tour Lined S

Asking $150 Only used 2 rounds after buying “like new” from CPO. Only visible defects are on the bottom that came this way, probably why it was on CPO. 35” Stroke Lab 3GEN Red shaft Standard L/L Only looking to get back what I paid.
  11. PhillyV

For Sale Swag Covers

NOOB Never touched a club $150 for the King $OLD for the orange blade
  12. PhillyV

Goals of Early Season Golf

For those who have a start and an end to your golf season, what is your goal for early season golf? My first tee time of the year is scheduled for tomorrow and I was just thinking about what I would want to accomplish, if anything. Whats your approach?
  13. PhillyV

FS - Rogue ST LS 3 Wood (Stiff)

Going to go a different route with this spot in the bag. Only hit a total of 10 balls off of mats. Looking for $120 shipped
  14. PhillyV

Chicken Wings

Wings are the choice for lunch today. My if my wife is known for anything by our friends its the craving of chicken wings after an adult beverage or 2 haha so whats your go to wing?
  15. PhillyV

Your Favorite Shot in Golf

What is your absolute favorite shot to hit? I know every time I walk up to a tee box with a slight dogleg right, I have an incredible amount of confidence. What types of shots get you excited to hit?
  16. PhillyV

Practice Greens vs Course Greens

Are your practice greens kept up like the course greens? This comes up because my local course has two greens to practice on and both typically have zero relation to the course in terms of speed and neither really have break to them. It seems like they are there almost because they're supposed...
  17. PhillyV

Your Pre-Round Routine

What is your pre round routine? Are you someone who gets there real early for range and putting green time? Are you someone who rolls up and sprints to the tee because you are late?
  18. PhillyV

Masters Pairings - What Do You Want To See?

Pairings should be coming out soon and it’s got me hoping for some big names with the same tee time. What is one group you would call must see tv?
  19. PhillyV

What’s Your Play? GDX Style

Ok THP, here’s your scenario. Final day singles in The Grandaddy. Team THP needs your point to win the belt. You step up to the tee box and this is your view. Hole is playing 141 to the pin. What’s your play?
  20. PhillyV

Sam Burns

Admittingly, I have not watched a ton of Sam Burns up until this season. He was hot coming into the Match Play event but man is his game fun to watch. Where do we see him going from here? Is he someone that can sustain this type of putting and contend for majors?
Back