Search results for query: *

1. MikeT

Kudo's to Kikkor

A week and a half ago I decide to take the laces out of my shoes and throw them in the wash but to my surprise I found the following. I took the pic and sent off an email to Kikkor. It was a Saturday and I figured I'd get a response sometime the following week. I'm on the east coast Kikkor...
  2. MikeT

F/S Cleveland CG Black Driver

Used but not abused Cleveland CG Black 12 degree Driver with Senior Shaft. Only used this club for a few rounds and the range. Shaft is 44.5 inches, Grip is Tour 25. Asking $225.00 plus $12.00 Shipping. Conus, no trades please. Manufacturers Link and Grip Link
  3. MikeT

Green Fees for Outings

With all the get togethers, outings and golf events going on not just here at THP but in your local areas. What do you consider an acceptable green fee for each round? Myself I would prefer the rounds to be under $50 each but will pay more depending on the event.
  4. MikeT

Driver Shaft Length

I'm in the process of purchasing a new driver. When I looked at the spec's the driver comes with a 46" shaft. I prefer something around 44 1/2, maybe even 44. Awhile back I was told that under 44 1/2 was too dramatic, my current driver is a 44 1/2. I understand that cutting the shaft down will...
  5. MikeT

FS: Taylor Made xFT Wedges 56* 12 and 60* 06

Taylor Made xFT Wedges 56* 12 and 60* 06. Used for about 6 rounds. $50.00 each shipped, Paypal only, CONUS.
  6. MikeT

FS: Taylor Made RAC 56* Wedge

Taylor Made RAC 56* Wedge used maybe 6 time on the course. $50.00 shipped, Paypal only, CONUS.
  7. MikeT

FS: Vokey Wedge 60* 10

Almost new Vokey wedge with the older grooves. $50 shipped, Paypal only, CONUS... I've never used this club on the course.
  8. MikeT

A Human Interest Story

I rarely check my Facebook page but this morning I found this and thought I'd share it.
  9. MikeT

Which comes first

I know Golftec offers a lot of different training courses. I've already contacted the local Golftec about doing something with them after the first of the year. Some of the things that I was told they offer are: 1. Club Fitting 2. Driver Fitting 3. Swing Evaluation 4. Lessons (several different...
  10. MikeT

Your Practice Routine

This is my first year back after a 25 year layoff. My swing was really bad and my setup was all out of kilter. I took 4 lessons from a PGA professional in my area. Everything is squared up, my setup I'm told is very good. My swing is so so. I know I need to work on tempo, release and follow...
  11. MikeT

Another New Guy

Hello everyone. I just found this site and so far I've enjoyed the posts. A little about my golfing. I started in the late 70's when I was in my 20's in Chicago. Moved to Houston and continued to play until we moved to Maryland when I stopped for 25 years. I'm retired now and working on getting...
Back