Search results for query: *

1. Schanker

For Sale Titleist TSi3 3w

FS: Titleist TSi3 15 degree head (new) with headcover. This was a replacement from Titleist and they reused the original weight. $150 shipped CONUS, Will include Aldila 95Msi 70x shaft with adapter (needs new grip) for $200 shipped CONUS.
  2. Schanker

Help Choose my Set of tees

Today is the first day of a 4 day tournament for me. It is a two man best ball blind draw, new partners everyday. I will not be playing with my partners. I just found out we can choose the forward tees if we want. Of course it will come with a course handicap reduction. The standard tees for the...
  3. Schanker

Happy Hanukkah

As I stand here frying latkes I want to wish everyone who is lighting the menorah tonight a Happy Hanukkah.
  4. Schanker

4th Annual California Classic- Live Thread

Today the fun begins as we compete in the 4th California Classic. A lot of trash has been spewed, but now we find out who can back it up and take home the trophy. This thread will serve as the place to follow along and update throughout the weekend. For up to the minute scoring you can...
  5. Schanker

What I Got: The Sweep with Budget Golf

Guard dog end cap protecting the packages until I arrived. The unboxing. The video was terrible, but this picture sums it up. All unpacked. This does not include the XR irons sent directly to my mom or the wedge sent to Icey. The wedges. The metal woods. Budget was nice enough to...
  6. Schanker

The Sweep giveaway -Schanker’s run

I feel so lucky to have won today and very thankful to Budget golf, Cleveland and THP. So I’m going to run a little contest open to all albatross members. Guess the retail value (budget golf) of every thing I get tomorrow. Whoever’s closest, without going over gets the last thing that makes it...
  7. Schanker

Golf Marketing - How would you spend the money?

You are in charge of marketing for one of the major golf club companies. Let's say you have $100 million to spend on marketing. How do you spend that money? Advertising, Tour player contracts, other? Is it best to spend money on TV ads or print/digital ads. Do you go after a handful of...
  8. Schanker

Top 100 Public Courses?

Do you agree with Golf Digest recent release of the top 100 public american courses? How many have you played? Do any not belong on this list and what course would you add instead? http://www.golfdigest.com/gallery/americas-100-greatest-public-courses-ranking 1 PEBBLE BEACH G. LINKS...
  9. Schanker

FS Apex 3 and Apex Pro 4-AW set

For sale are my apex pro iron set 4-AW with an 3 apex. I have had this set for a little of a year. I added the AW from Callaway PO and then re shafted the entire set with s300 AMTs. Grips are fairly new, maybe 10 rounds. They are lamkin ace crosslines - standard. They are standard length and I...
  10. Schanker

Free Golf Balls for life?

Your given the opportunity to have an unlimited supply of golf balls for the rest of your life. Only stipulation is it's the last golf ball you'll ever play. You can chose any golf ball currently on the market. What would you do, and why? If you choose the free balls which one?
  11. Schanker

FS - SteelFiber i110 CW stiff

For sale is a set of eight, 3i-pw, Aerotech Steelfiber 110i CW. They played to standard length in my apex pros. They are taper tip size .355 and can be butt trimmed if you want to shorten them. The grips are iomic but should probably be replaced. The pull lengths are the following. 3i 38" 4i...
  12. Schanker

You've Just Been Selected to the Grandaddy....

The last and final spot of the Grandaddy has just been filled and they call your name! After 24 hours, maybe more, of total disbelief and perma-grin. How do you begin to prepare to change the tides for team unity? What practice schedule and drills, with specifics, do you implement. Do you...
  13. Schanker

WTB GBB Sliding Weight

I would like to add a second sliding weight to my Great Big Bertha head. If you have a second weight that your willing to sell let me know.
  14. Schanker

How often do you take a lesson?

Most of us agree that money is better spent on a few lessons than that shiny new club if you really want to get better. How many lessons do you take during the season? Is that enough? What's preventing you from taking more lessons? I've had 1 this year about 2 months ago. Last year it was 2...
  15. Schanker

NorCal Vs SoCal 2016 Live Update Thread

When/Where: Date: August 6th, 2016 - La Purisima GC (Lompoc, CA) Tee Times: Starting @12:30pm Date: August 7th, 2016 - Monarch Dunes GC (Nipomo, CA) Tee Times: Starting @ 8:30am Second annual battle of California kicks off today. Should be a great time. Follow along here. Players...
  16. Schanker

Help With Iron/Shaft Selection

Help me pick my iron/shaft set make up. I want to make a decision soon, I'm 2 months out from the Bridgestone Championships in LV and only a few weeks out from the NorCal vs SoCal outing. I was a long time user of the TM burner 1.0 with DG SL S300. At the beginning of the year I decided it...
  17. Schanker

WITB - Schanker

My current bag: Big Sticks: I've being playing 2 drivers for the last few months. The GGB is my longer one. Diamana 'ahina in it. Plays at 45.5" 9.5*. I hit this one pretty well with a baby fade. XR is set to 12.5* and shaft is Aldila Rogue Silver plays at 44.5" This one is the high draw...
  18. Schanker

#THPCallOut Schanker vs. Mr.Hicksta

Monday June 20th Blackhorse - Seaside, California, Tees TBD. Golfgame book Code 21615959 https://online.golfgamebook.com/leaderboard/2us-2yv2?rolling=true 2016 Gauntlet Winner - Mr.Hicksta will be taking on 2015 King Loser Schanker. We're playing at his home course and I'm giving him 3 per...
  19. Schanker

Driver help AOA

Freddie, Here's some video of my swing. I'm hitting the driver pretty well but would like to get to a positive angle of attack. I've been on a monitor a handful of times and I always have an attack angle between -3 to -1. Any drills or tips to help me be positive? https://vimeo.com/156037201...
  20. Schanker

WTB - Driver Shaft

Looking for a driver shaft for a little experiement with my XR. Would like something stiff flex, Low torque (<3.5), mid weight (65-75g), with a med high or high kick point. I would prefer it to have a Callaway dual cog adapter on it. Playing length would be 44-45" (I can cut down if longer)...
Back