What I Got: The Sweep with Budget Golf

Schanker

Reaction score
Handicap
Guard dog end cap protecting the packages until I arrived.
456793050cd0512a17a88a95ccddd12a.jpg

The unboxing. The video was terrible, but this picture sums it up.
c8b0c1277b56692a923f14477af45c58.jpg

All unpacked. This does not include the XR irons sent directly to my mom or the wedge sent to Icey.
c8a80ccae5b5549f0c08e2d7f902e452.jpg

The wedges.
dffea697a063cd54baefb1d2a4e23e8f.jpg

The metal woods. Budget was nice enough to swap out a SZ for a regular. Time for me to game 2 epics!
f857e1ad6d97aeaf6edbeeacba8da346.jpg

The XR OS. They swapped lefty to righty for me!!!
7e195402620c10f0abba8d071e8e50ce.jpg

The JPX 900 hot metals. Looking forward to putting these thru the paces.
999c9a3065152137e577f77f9b92c289.jpg

Overall what an incredible experience! Budget golf was absolutely amazing to work with. They’ve got a customer for life. The other crazy part is there’s still more. Tomcat and I are headed to Cleveland in the fall to tour the facility and do a wedge fitting. Really looking forward to that.

What's up End Cap.

Moved to its own thread, because its awesome.

Last edited:
Awesome haul Tim, glad they let you swap out the lefty for righty.

Great haul man! Very cool of BG to swap some stuff around for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is impressive. Very cool of Budget to make those swap outs.

Incredible haul! Still is mind blowing that this sweep is actual a thing! haha

This is honestly better than a freaking dream. How does this happen in the first place, then they do it again the next year.

THP, Better than your wildest dream!!

Very impressive haul Schanker. Set the new standard for the sweep! Budget continues to go above and beyond, great stuff.

Thats so awesome they swapped out the SZ for regular and lefty for righty. Its the exact reason why yesterday I had a buddy buying wedges from ebay and I stopped him, took him to budget golf and used the THP discount. They will always get first crack at my business

You’re going to love those hot metals. They added 10 yards to my iron game immediately and put the 4 iron back in play for me. Cheers and congrats!!

Quite the haul! Congrats again the sweep was fun to watch

You really did come out of that with some awesome stuff man! Good Job!!!!

Great haul, awesome of Budget to swap out!

Budget is awesome. The fact that this even exists is unreal. Great job man! Love the look of the Mizuno irons.

Very cool

Very cool man, nice haul!!! Also very cool of Budget Golf to do a couple swaps for you and direct ship a couple items.

That's a heck of a haul. Congrats!

WOW, what a fun event, congratulations. Kudos to Budget Golf!

Very impressive collection you have there - and the clubs are great, too! Congrats on both!

Sweet haul! And a great follow!

This is great. Awesome on Budget Golf for the swap outs, and exciting news on the wedge fitting/tour with Cleveland!

Great haul, and awesome gesture from BG to swap out clubs due to type and hand. They are always my first place I look for golf equipment! Congrats again!!

all i can say is.... WOW....

It's really cool seeing this all laid out together like this. Makes you realize just what a score that really was! Loved the kiddos and dog getting in on the action too, congrats again Schanker, nicely done!

Incredible haul Schanker!

Awesome that Budget Golf was willing to swap stuff out for the proper hand.

Back