Search results for query: *

1. mhroche

Check in on swing

Hey Freddie and all, Attached is a full swing with my 8i. Sorry about the lighting. When I checked in early this season you stated that I was doing some good things and that I had a swing I could get around a course with. Well, as long as I am not swinging 6i or less you are correct! My miss...
  2. mhroche

My Newish Callaway Stand Bag Broke

Hey, as you can see in the pictures, my bag which I purchased at the beginning of this season busted mid round today. As you can imagine having to carry this guy from 11 to 18 without both straps sucked. Does anyone have an idea how I might fix this, or does anyone Callaway might be able to...
  3. mhroche

Forearms madness

Hey Panda, When I swing well, I find that I never have to think about rolling/turning my forearms on my backswing and through impact. However, when I am not swinging well it's feels like it's the first thing that seems out of whack, like I will I keep the club face shut through the backswing...
  4. mhroche

How do I play this?

If you can't tell, that guy is plugged in there. Seriously how do I play this? Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  5. mhroche

Legs on the backswing

Question: So Panda I seem to have a couple different ways of creating torque or power (with flexed right leg) and I am not clear which is best or "right". One way feels very lower body based on the backswing, it feels like I am sucking my left knee inward towards my right and I can feel...
  6. mhroche

Swing tips and feedback please?

Hi Freddie and everyone! Lots of respect for all the good feedback given around here so I was wondering if I could get some myself! I struggle with pulled irons and when things are bad I hit many fat/this shots. I like to compress the ball at impact and worry that maybe I come in too steep or...
  7. mhroche

New from Seattle!

Hello fellow hackers, My name is Mark, I am from Seattle, in my early 30's and have officially been playing obsessively for 9 months! Recently broke 90 for the first time, and treated myself to a new (used) iron set. Officially no longer playing with shovels (super game improvement irons)...
Back