Search results for query: *

1. mayday1775

Jacksonville NC THPers?

I just moved back to Jacksonville and was wondering if there were any THPers here in the area?
  2. mayday1775

Bocciceri B3-M

Has anyone used or messed around with this putter? I can get a used one for around $45 on 2ndswing and tend to like heavy mallets and was just wondering if anyone has messed with one?
  3. mayday1775

Anyone in the local Yuma, AZ area?

Its been awhile since I have been on here due to work, but I think I have all of that taken care of. Been playing quite frequently and have gotten down to the low 80's and posted my second round in the 70's last week. I am looking for some new guys to play with out here since most of the guys...
  4. mayday1775

Home Theater Help

I just dropped bookoo money on a new 5.1 surrround sound system for my house but now have a issue. My couch is up against the back wall with no room to place the rear speakers behind the seating. I am trying to talk the wife into letting me drill holes in the walls to mount them above us...
  5. mayday1775

USMC Motivational Hike

Thought I would post this video for yall to see. Last month the unit that I am attached to did a unit hike up the mountain in our town. The height of the mountain is 1,150 ft from start to top, and we did it in just under 2 1/2 hours. Enjoy
  6. mayday1775

How many days in a row have you ever played?

How many days in a row has any of yall played golf? I am about to walk over to the course for the 6th straight day.
  7. mayday1775

San Diego trip 6-14 Jan

I am going to be in San Diego (NAS North Island) for 10 days at the beginning of the year. I am looking to play with some THPers while I am down there. I know I will be playing Sea and Air in base a lot and might be able to get some guys in base to play it also but would be willing to play...
  8. mayday1775

XBox One Battlefield 4 THP Clan

I figured there was enough people on here that play to start a clan so here we go. We will call this the official un-official BF4 THP Clan thread. If you want to play along side other THP'ers on the XB1 then throw your name on here and start playing. We will use this page to keep up with...
  9. mayday1775

Worst Christmas Movies

Well it is that time. I turned on the TV this morning and there were already Christmas movies on! So with that I start a new thread. What is the worst Christmas movie in your opinion? Which one do you hate the most? My top three are: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer (original animated...
  10. mayday1775

JFK Assassination is it a conspiracy?

50 years ago a President was gunned down by a lone gunman, or was he? Most all of us have seen the video and heard the governments findings, what do you think. I personally believe and think that Oswald did it on his own. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. mayday1775

WTB: 7m3/6m3 or similar for an R1

Just putting a feeler out. I am looking for a 60-70 gram black tie stiff driver shaft or similar. Any testing equipment is fine, it would be nice if it had the R1 tip on it all ready. I'm tight on money so I am looking for it on the cheaper side, below $100 shipped of course less is better...
  12. mayday1775

Thank you DevRickus

Yesterday I got home from Afghanistan and today Ricky bought my first round of golf! THP is a great place and THPers are even better, thanks again Ricky
  13. mayday1775

Anyone in the East Bridgewater, MA area?

I am going to be in the Bridgewater MA area from 11-21 October and was wondering if there is anyone in the area that would like to get a round or four of golf in?
  14. mayday1775

Best Mid-Mallet for the money

I am looking into purchasing a new putter and am looking for some inputs/feedback. I am looking for a mid mallet putter under $200-250, shaft placement really isn't an issue neither is milled/insert. I have looked at the NC Sub30/type 30, SeeMore FGP,si3, si5 and SB1 (if I could get it...
  15. mayday1775

Do you exercise to strengthen your swing?

Being in the military we are always doing some type of physical training so I decided to add some "swing training" into my daily exercise. Lately I have been using a sledge hammer and swinging it like a golf club into a old tractor tire. I have seen people do this with an old club and swing...
  16. mayday1775

"The Post"

I thought I would post this on here and see what y'all think. I enjoy writing when I get bored, and well there is a lot of down time out here to be bored. This is the first time I have actually posted or published anything that I have wrote so don't be too harsh on me...
  17. mayday1775

Golf Withdrawls

I have a question for all of the people out there that cant play year round. What do you do to rid yourself of the "golf withdrawls"? I have only been playing for about two or so years but am totaly addicted to the game. Being as I live in Arizona right now I can play year round, but I have...
  18. mayday1775

Who knew TaylorMade had wooden driver

Yesterday I got bored and grabbed my RBZ driver and my airbrush and this is what happened... What do y'all think?
  19. mayday1775

First tournament: hole by hole coverage.

Good morning everybody, I just got to the course, about an hour and a half before my tee time. Weather is perfect, 75 and not a puff of wind. The tournament is a two man scramble format. I'm bout to hit the range and get warmed up.
  20. mayday1775

Appearing in my first golf tournament

On Saturday I will get to start in my first "official" golf tournament. It is a two day charity tournament for the local humane society with first place being your choice of a set of 2012 irons. Being so pumped about it, I was thinking about doing a hole by hole recap on here about it. What...
Back