Who knew TaylorMade had wooden driver

mayday1775

Reaction score
Handicap
Yesterday I got bored and grabbed my RBZ driver and my airbrush and this is what happened...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349803415.995061.jpg

What do y'all think?

576344_515443911818976_322279311_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's pretty cool looking dude. I like it

Nice work!

Looks interesting, now don't get any ideas and paint the face like the old wooden drivers lol, nice work

That looks really awesome. Like real wood. Great job dude!

That will definitely get some looks on the course or range.

Nice! I have actually been looking for a wood grain wet transfer decal to put on my R11s. The white finish just screams for some sort of customization.

The pic doesnt show it that good, but I am about to do this to my 3W and my putter. It just shows what happens when you get a couple beers in you and your bored...

That looks pretty cool!

Here in Southern California at several Roger Dunn Golf Shops you can pay them to apply a vinyl skin on any top of any wood or hybrid. I know that the main store in Santa Ana has it and that other locations were supposed to also have that available. I forgot the name of the company supplying the product. Cost is $30 per club. The product can be removed by using a hair dryer to soften the adhesive. Lots of colors and designs (including faux wood-grain). The colors came in glossy or matte.

I like the looks of it!

mayday, that looks really cool, nice work!

That's pretty cool. I'd look twice on the range or course if I saw you swinging it.

I really like the looks of that

Once I paint the 3W and putter I will post those on here too

Love it. I could game something like that. Probably be the only time i'd game a Taylormade.

Dang. That's pretty sweet!

Seriously well done. Can't wait to see it lacquered! er... clear coated!

I like that mayday, very nice job.

That worked awesome! Can't wait to the others.

Good work , That is Awesome !

Paint some screws on the face:

wooden-wood-007.jpg

Back