Search results for query: *

1. NikeGolfGuy

Drives dropping dead.

Okay. I'm having a distance problem with my driver and 3wood. I used to slice a lot but I've started to start the ball out further right so it stays in the fairway. Not sure what it's called, a cut maybe? Starts left then goes right. Anyways the ball now ends up in the fairway but it's usually...
  2. NikeGolfGuy

Dent in face of RBZ.

Today on the range I noticed a dent in the face of my RBZ driver right near the toe of the club. I've never noticed it before so I'm assuming it just happened today. I bought it about 2-3 months ago from dicks. There customer service is horrible when it comes to returns but I'm hoping they'll...
  3. NikeGolfGuy

FS: Nike VR driver and VrPro 3W

I am finally getting around to trying to offload my Nike Vr Str8-fit driver, and Nike VrPro 3 wood. i replaced the driver with an RBZ (i couldn't resist the white any longer) so this one is just collecting dust most of the time. and I'm hoping to upgrade the 3wood to the newer VRS 3wood. I'm...
  4. NikeGolfGuy

Golf birthday presents.

Well I turn 26 tomorrow and I feel I cleaned up this birthday with a few golf presents. My loving wife decided to get me an ogio chamber cart bag, it won't be here till Monday though, and she's taking me for a round Monday morning!!! She doesn't golf but does it for me every year. Also I got a...
  5. NikeGolfGuy

Nike golf vapor black balls?

Has anybody tried these? Seen then yesterday for the first time. How new are they? Is it a new ball or repackaged Nike one vapors? What does it compare too? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. NikeGolfGuy

Whoops.... Sky mark

So last night I was at the range and pulled out my two week old RBZ driver and it was probably my second or third swing with the driver that night and I don't know if the ball was teed up too high or I came in too steep or what happened but the ball literally went straight up about 60 feet or so...
  7. NikeGolfGuy

New guy here

Hello my name is Andrew and this is my first post of hopefully many to come on this site. I'm from Bakersfield California. I've been golfing for about 2 years now, 21 handicap. Almost my entire bag is Nike with the exception of the new RBZ driver and a footjoy glove (love the ball marker...
Back