10,000 free sleeves of Taylormade project (a) ball.

Got mine today. Like the feel off the putter so far but that's it.

Got my sleeve havent had a chance to use them yet because of the weather.

After my additional experience with the Project A on Friday, I put the Lethal in play yesterday to see if I could get the same spin. I don't know if conditions changed that much from Friday to Saturday, but I was not getting nearly as much spin off the lethal as I was from the Project A. I don't know if the Project A spins more, or is possibly just easier for a hacker like me to put spin on it, but definitely more spin on the Project A than the Lethal for me. Probably won't get a chance to play outside again for a few weeks/month, but when I get out again I'll play the Lethal head-to-head with the Project A and report back.

Haven't been able to get out with these yet. I plan on doing some putting this evening.

After my additional experience with the Project A on Friday, I put the Lethal in play yesterday to see if I could get the same spin. I don't know if conditions changed that much from Friday to Saturday, but I was not getting nearly as much spin off the lethal as I was from the Project A. I don't know if the Project A spins more, or is possibly just easier for a hacker like me to put spin on it, but definitely more spin on the Project A than the Lethal for me. Probably won't get a chance to play outside again for a few weeks/month, but when I get out again I'll play the Lethal head-to-head with the Project A and report back.

I was with Nebgolfer when I put mine into play. I have never really had much if any backspin on a ball. These things spin like crazy on the green. Mine were backing up 10 to 20 feet. I had to totally had to rethink where I wanted the ball to land on the green. They do fly well and long. As neat as it is to watch the ball you just landed on the green and spin back, they have to much backspin for me to put in play for my game.

Once I settled home I noticed a pile of bills my wife was happy to leave for Me. Under that pile was my sleeve that I won. Marked with 22 and can't wait to put them in play. I played the Lethal all weekend in DFW and forgot how much I like that ball. Great off the tee and spin when you need it.

If the Project (a) balls spin more this could be the ball I've been looking for.

Am I the only person who got the happy email but is still sleeveless?

Am I the only person who got the happy email but is still sleeveless?

I finally received mine yesterday so I am sure you will be getting yours very soon.

I was with Nebgolfer when I put mine into play. I have never really had much if any backspin on a ball. These things spin like crazy on the green. Mine were backing up 10 to 20 feet. I had to totally had to rethink where I wanted the ball to land on the green. They do fly well and long. As neat as it is to watch the ball you just landed on the green and spin back, they have to much backspin for me to put in play for my game.

Sounds like these really have some intense spin. I get spin on longer shots where I can't really tell if I had backspin until I get up to the green and see the ball mark. I never have spin around the green though and it sounds like these will definitely help with that, I'm excited.

I am occasionally getting some crazy long distance. Anyone else seeing this?

Love these balls! I am making them available to my golf team next season.

I am occasionally getting some crazy long distance. Anyone else seeing this?

Driver or irons?

Crazy long driver - not so bad most of the time. Crazy long approach shot - no es bueno.

I love reading all the feedback in here, but it just makes me sad that mine are just sitting down on my golf shelf waiting for happy times.

Driver or irons?

Crazy long driver - not so bad most of the time. Crazy long approach shot - no es bueno.

Yes, some extra yardage off the driver. Nice feel an spin off the irons. So far, I like them.

Back