100 Days till the Ryder Cup!!!

I'll need to clean up the DVR and record it this year. I'll have my hands full with a former Ryder Cup venue and the Bear Trap!

Any chance he has any positive contribution this time?

Is that a crack against the one of golf's all-time greats? Guess his record could be better. Euro team will definitely be strong this coming cup.......
RYDER CUP EXPERIENCE
Years Played: 1997-99-2002-04-06-10
Total Matches: 29
Career Ryder Cup Record (W-L-H): 13-14-2
Singles (W-L-H): 4-1-1
Foursomes (W-L-H): 4-7-1
Fourballs (W-L-H): 5-6-0
Total Points Won: 14
Total Points Won Point %: .48

Is that a crack against the one of golf's all-time greats?
RYDER CUP EXPERIENCE
Years Played: 1997-99-2002-04-06-10
Total Matches: 29
Career Ryder Cup Record (W-L-H): 13-14-2
Singles (W-L-H): 4-1-1
Foursomes (W-L-H): 4-7-1
Fourballs (W-L-H): 5-6-0
Total Points Won: 14
Total Points Won Point %: .48

It's a request for him to contribute so we can win this time.

Last time he sucked and it cost us the Cup.

Standings looking interesting for EU team with some big names with work to do.
(4 from EU list, 5 from WGR list, 3 captain's picks)

2014-06-23%20rc%20standings.png

Would love to see Steven Gallacher get in for his home RC but this 9 plus McDowell, Poulter and Westwood would do for me.

Standings as of 22 June

USA
Bubba Watson
Jimmy Walker
Dustin Johnson
Matt Kuchar
Jordan Spieth
Jim Furyk
Rickie Fowler
Jason Dufner
Patrick Reed

Lefty and Woods?

-----------------
Euro
Victor Dubuisson
Thomas Bjorn
Henrik Stenson
Sergio Garcia
Rory McILRoy
Martin Kaymer
Luke Donald
Justin Rose

Poulter? Westwood? Donaldson?

Last edited:
Hope those standings change drastically or US players get hot. Looking like a Euro rout right now, IMO.

You've only listed 8 EU...?

Donaldson was in as of last week, Poulter and Westwood would be picks for me. I'd love to see Gallacher as a local pick but also MAJ could be a good choice, has had some form this year.

List was stolen off the Euro Tour broadcast this a.m. before the end of the BMW. Guess they take both world rankings and Euro ranking into consideration for their team.

Zach Johnson, Schedeker would be guys I'd like to see make their way up there for USA....

100 Days till the Ryder Cup!!!

List was stolen off the Euro Tour broadcast this a.m. before the end of the BMW. Guess they take both world rankings and Euro ranking into consideration for their team.

Zach Johnson, Schedeker would be guys I'd like to see make their way up there for USA....

I want Keegan. His play is sporadic this season but I really think he could be our Poulter for this event no matter what kind of year he's had. It might not never materialize that way but after his 1st that's the impression I get.

Last edited:
I want Keegan.

Keegan could get charged up pretty intensely in match play....he'd have to have extra sessions w/ Dr. Bob beforehand to keep from going cuckoo.....

-------------
Euro CPT will have a tough time - add GMac to the list as well as Jimenez.

And 830 days until the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine. My and 5 or 6 buddies are going to the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine for our 50th birthdays.:act-up:

And 830 days until the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine. My and 5 or 6 buddies are going to the Ryder Cup at Hazeltine for our 50th birthdays.:act-up:

That should be a fun trip

Back