10K Horseshoe Bay 2 Man Tournament - I'm Psyched!

419660886f301444140110a1a8e4e2ce.jpg

You housed those dopes in 2nd today!

You housed those dopes in 2nd today!

Yea we wanted to catch them badly. 6 strokes back was a lot to do in one round in this flight but almost got em. We both struck the ball well but just couldn’t get some of those 8-12 footers for birdie to go. Lots of lips and a few 360’s around the hole. Think I hit all but 2 fairways and hit all but 1 green all day. I don’t know what we were doing Day 1 but we’ll get it fixed next year!

Well, Well, Well......looks like we have new blood entering into the mix this year! You and @cwmonroe87 I think will make a pretty good pairing there! Someone told me it's already sold out so looks like guys want to get their golfing on this November. Gonna be awesome this year since the Masters will be played the same weekend. Golf in the AM and Masters watching in the PM!! Glad you are coming buddy and get ready for a good time!

Well, Well, Well......looks like we have new blood entering into the mix this year! You and @cwmonroe87 I think will make a pretty good pairing there! Someone told me it's already sold out so looks like guys want to get their golfing on this November. Gonna be awesome this year since the Masters will be played the same weekend. Golf in the AM and Masters watching in the PM!! Glad you are coming buddy and get ready for a good time!

All paid up and ready to go! Plenty of time of get the game into shape.

Never mind.....#SoldOut
Damn what a shame. I’d love to play in that as it sounds like a blast! This is the thread that got me hooked on to THP. I remember reading through the whole thing.

What really caught my eye was your mention of Berry Creek being your old stomping ground as that is the club I’m a member at. @H8tobogie said you are a blast to play with so I’d love have you and any other THP’er out to play or meet somewhere nearby. I’ll definitely be following during the tournament.

Is it that time of year already?!?

Good luck, Nate! Hit em well!

Good luck man!!

ROLL ON !

This thread is what led me here to THP. I love following it. Go get 'em @Nate!

On a par string.....-5 through 12

Back