1st 2 TaylorMade Staff Members - 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats!!!

Huge congrats to Kyle and Andy, well done guys.

Congrats guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Welcome to the MC!

Congrats!!!

Congratulations guys. Make the Exclamation proud.

Congrats guys. Kyle will be a formidable opponent to everyone else in the course at THPMC.

Congrats guys!

Fantastic videos! Welcome to the MC brotherhood! You both are in for an incredible treat!

Tons of entries came in for the epic journey that is kicking off and it is only the beginning. With 40 participants this year and so many spots still available, today we are proud to announce the 2nd two winners that will join in the 2014 Morgan Cup.

On behalf of the wonderful folks at TaylorMade Golf and all of us here at The Hackers Paradise, join me in welcoming the first two TaylorMade participants that have qualified to be in the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Flog2424
Kyle Garrett ‏@GisforUGA 13m
@hackersparadise @taylormadegolf SLDR is the new afternoon delight http://instagram.com/p/hhxsj2IRlc/ #thpmc

Parshooter
Andy Venable @Parshooter36
Here's my entry, enjoy! @TaylorMadeGolf @hackersparadise #THPMC
http://instagram.com/p/hYtmg_SxK6/

Congrats Andy and Kyle!

I couldn't think of one thing to do for this one lol.

Congrats guys, those vids were awesome! Well deserved.

HOLY COW!!!!!!! I'm am still shaking and smiling from ear to ear. Sorry it has taken so long to post something. I got so excited that my dog got a little scared and I had to calm him and the wife down. Thank you so much to THP and Taylormade for this opportunity. I am ready to embrace this journey with my fellow Morgan Cup'ers and can't wait to take all of you along with me. I do have a video and will get it posted later this evening but I had to jump on here and say thanks!

Congrats to you both, two excellent entries!

congrats guys

Wow congrats guys amazing job

Here's my reaction video enjoy!

Love the raw emotion this brings.

Congrats you guys!!!!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

Congrats gents, welcome to the Morgan Cup!!

Tons of entries came in for the epic journey that is kicking off and it is only the beginning. With 40 participants this year and so many spots still available, today we are proud to announce the 2nd two winners that will join in the 2014 Morgan Cup.

On behalf of the wonderful folks at TaylorMade Golf and all of us here at The Hackers Paradise, join me in welcoming the first two TaylorMade participants that have qualified to be in the 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period!

Flog2424
Kyle Garrett ‏@GisforUGA 13m
@hackersparadise @taylormadegolf SLDR is the new afternoon delight http://instagram.com/p/hhxsj2IRlc/ #thpmc

Parshooter
Andy Venable @Parshooter36
Here's my entry, enjoy! @TaylorMadeGolf @hackersparadise #THPMC
http://instagram.com/p/hYtmg_SxK6/

Congrats guys great job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I just want to say thanks again to JB and GG and all the people that make THP run everyday.

I also want to say thanks to Taylormade, I'm a huge fan of there stuff even though my bag doesn't reflect it at the moment. I bagged the 580xd woods for nearly 4 years at 1 point. I've also had a various models of the Burner line of woods and hybrids, and played Rocketballz irons until just a couple of months ago.

The RBZ review thread is what actually brought be to THP last year, funny how things come full circle sometimes.

I just want to say thanks again to JB and GG and all the people that make THP run everyday.

I also want to say thanks to Taylormade, I'm a huge fan of there stuff even though my bag doesn't reflect it at the moment. I bagged the 580xd woods for nearly 4 years at 1 point. I've also had a various models of the Burner line of woods and hybrids, and played Rocketballz irons until just a couple of months ago.

The RBZ review thread is what actually brought be to THP last year, funny how things come full circle sometimes.

Congratulations Andy...that was an awesome video, and we're all thrilled for you.

Back