2011 ESPN NFL Pick Em Challenge

Glad to have you biggsy! That makes 24. Just over half an hour to get into this!

T minus 15. Last bump.

skimiming - but is it too late to join? i can afford to miss one game - but what about the rest of the week?

You just have to have your picks in before the games start. You should be able to get in still. Smalls could close the group if he wanted, but don't see why he would if it was just for bragging rights.

Got kind of nervous about the Packers cover on that one...oh yeah, this is no spread...booooo!

I do have it locked. But that is to keep people from having a good group somewhere else and then joining this one. If someone wants to join and will do it with a clean entry, I can unlock it for them to get in.

All tied up one game in! That will soon change. Can't believe no one picked New Orleans.....

1-0! Tied for first! :blob:

All tied up one game in! That will soon change. Can't believe no one picked New Orleans.....

Go me - feels good being in first place! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

We're awesome. At this rate we'll all be 256-0. Yeah, good luck with that! haha

Horrible week for me, I think I should have just gone with coin flipping. :D :D :D

Horrible week for me, I think I should have just gone with coin flipping. :D :D :D

Plenty of time to rebound. Sooner or later, everyone will have bad week.

First week is always tough. Offseason changes, new coaches, injuries, short offseason, new personell...

That said, I'm fine with my place so far. :)

Congrats to Hoosier and checkered for leading week #1 with 12 correct picks. Based on tiebreaker, Hoosier won week 1 (55 points vs 38 points)

Season standings:
T1 - Hoosier Golfer, Checkered (12)
T3 - Pennglynns, Spank, StlCardsFan, 50 Eggs, Josh Ross (11)
T8 - Dazinkster, Chosen, M-910 (10)
T11 - White Rhino, mcook, war eagle, Flagg, Smallville (9)
T16 - Icey, Flooder, DevRickus, jefrazie, tnolan, biggsy (8)
T22 - c_ault, philvedda, CG13 (7)
25 - Toad (1)

Last edited:
Yippee - I am not in last place in this one!

Remember to make you picks for this week.

Some interesting matchups this week. Should be fun.

I will cherish my T3 standing as this will probably be the highest rank I'll ever achieve during the season.

Looks like I skipped a few games this week. Uggh.

Went 8/10 on the early games.

Not a good week for me. I knew I wouldn't be at the top long. When you are there, there is only one direction you can go....LOL

Much better week for me. Week 3 Phil/NYG has me stumped at the moment. I guess it depends on Vick playing or not (even then, the Giants kind of suck)

man I sucked this week. Hopefully a better week next!

Back