2011 Kikkor Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP launched this shoe line for Kikkor way back over a year ago in our first ever full issue magazine. Here are some in hand pictures from the 2011 line.

Mens
1202763352_Xqamz-L.jpg

1202763618_YT8QR-L.jpg

1202763899_eNTcp-L.jpg

Ladies
1202762488_Nym6s-L.jpg

1202762758_gF9ZR-L.jpg

1202763058_NSN3g-L.jpg

They look pretty comfy; wouldn't mind putting them on to see what they feel like. I think my wife would love the ladies' version.

I love the second shoe. Even with the purple which isnt something I normally wear. I'm all about the casual look.

**dang it.. lol Just noticed ladies shoe. BUt Ill leave it up. haha.

I'm personally not a fan, but they are interesting and they should do well...

Haha those are funky. Not my style but great looking everyday shoes for that type of golfer.

I'm personally not a fan, but they are interesting and they should do well...

Yeah, the sole just seems too "tall" on the mens' version.
Kind of like an opposite to the True-Links shoes.

Whats the inside lining of the mens shoe? It looks comfortable, almost like a leather

I love the second shoe. Even with the purple which isnt something I normally wear. I'm all about the casual look.

hahahahahaha...this was hilarious!

You guys are not going to believe me, but I am not digging it. I recently came out of my skater shoes for golf phase when I realized that more traditional shoes felt better/worked better for my game. These shoes also look a little tall/high for my liking.

Whats the inside lining of the mens shoe? It looks comfortable, almost like a leather

It looks like my penguin kicks that I wear sometimes... and those are incredibly comfortable.

Good call. It is leather like (cannot confirm whether it is or not). I fear it may be warm compared to others, but we shall see.

I'm the same way Yoccos! Do not like the mens, but those ladies shoes look nice! I'd wear those! :D

Good call. It is leather like (cannot confirm whether it is or not). I fear it may be warm compared to others, but we shall see.

Its like Nubuck or suede

I like the colors in the mens shoe and my wife would love the look of the ladies...........not my cup of tea though!

I like the colors in the mens shoe and my wife would love the look of the ladies...........not my cup of tea though!

haha....black and white?

I'm not a fan of these, it's just not my style. I am seeing more and more of this style of shoe, so they must be popular with some. Looking forward to hearing more about them.

I'm not a fan of these, it's just not my style. I am seeing more and more of this style of shoe, so they must be popular with some. Looking forward to hearing more about them.

you better like this style cause your gonna be equiped with some Ashworth shoes

I think they would do very well for junior golf

They aren't my style either. Do you find them to be very heavy when just picking them up? I picked up a pair just to look at during the PGA Show and was shocked how heavy they are. They might be very comfortable but I wouldn't want to walk 18 holes in them.

I like saying "kikkor"! Is it pronounced, "keeeeek-or" or "kick-her"?

Perfect for the 16 year old girl in all of us.

I like these. Maybe a little too skaterish but I want to get a second pair of shoes in black that are more of a sneaker type to wear to the range and sometimes to the course. Can't wait for the review.

Back