2011 THP Fantasy Golf

Thanks for the update, I am really excited about this one. An entry fee would make it maybe even more exciting...

It would have direct correlation, but it also does two things.

1. I hate when you start a fantasy league and then people drop out. A small fee to join eliminates a lot of that.
2. I think it brings in active participation. That is the goal and it makes it more fun with tour talk each week

But we dont want to charge people money for nothing, so we are looking at a few things.

1. I hate when you start a fantasy league and then people drop out. A small fee to join eliminates a lot of that.
2. I think it brings in active participation. That is the goal and it makes it more fun with tour talk each week

But we dont want to charge people money for nothing, so we are looking at a few things.

I know you'll make it awesome! Thanks!

Cool, I'm in. I did Yahoo last year but it wasn't so fun because I wasn't in a group and didn't know anyone else doing it.

BTW, I think it's safe to assume who TC's captain will be. Westwood baby! Lol

Hoping I can get in on this. I was in the Cleveland/Srixon league last year... finished 6th in my division. I was in the 95th percentile overall.

Sounds good to me

Will it be open to all or is it US residents only??

It will be open to everybody.

Count me in. Im way excited to see this come to THP.

Any news on when this will be starting?

Well, the 2011 PGA Tour season has not started yet, but we will have all of the official rules up after the holiday.

This will be a blast. Last years Yahoo was fun, although I did pretty poorly.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I'm excited! I would be willing to pay the fee and get into the action for sure! Can't wait to hear all of the details!

I can't wait to try this, I've never been in any fantasy league before.

This sounds fun! And I'm always looking for a way to root for different players.

I'll be in no matter what, entry fee or not!

We added this up to the home page today, and will have the final announcement about the league today.

We will let everybody know the prizes that will be available, as well as how you can sign up, cost, etc...

This will be my first year playing FG. I'm hoping it's as addicting as FF.

I might get involved in this. I've never done a full season of fantasy golf, only for the major tournamnets. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

We were going to make the announcement today, but are working with a couple of different setups. The announcement will come on Monday to sign up and we think we have some great prizes lined up for this.

We were going to make the announcement today, but are working with a couple of different setups. The announcement will come on Monday to sign up and we think we have some great prizes lined up for this.

Cool, Monday it is!

Should be interesting. I will be checking back on this.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

Cool! Hopefully I can roll the mojo from my fantasy football into this

Back