2011 THP Outing Questions/Suggestions

belbin is a beast off the tee...its safer playing in the group behind him

Yea but he's going to put his "pop" in the fridge. No way would I do that do my Dad. Let em have the couch belbin :D

Yeah sorry about that... I missed my target by a bit. I was aiming for the left side of the green and lost it a bit right. (I blame wind)

haha, no worries dude, that was impressive!

Yea but he's going to put his "pop" in the fridge. No way would I do that do my Dad. Let em have the couch belbin :D

No way my "pop" would fit in the fridge! ;) But my mix for rum sure would! Back on topic, I love all the ideas here so far, villa, 3 days, with 1 being a demo day, possible replays etc. Perhaps even a competition day on the Monday. I will say that I vote for not PGA National again, just because getting to WPB is pretty hard from up here. But driving in from Ft. Lauderdale wasn't too bad either.

:dohanim: Two days later the blond gets it... "pop" (Midwestern for soda/Gray for Dad) :embarrassed:

did you really think they were going to put TC's dad in the fridge? Strange things happen in NC but I don't know about THAT strange!

:dohanim: Two days later the blond gets it... "pop" (Midwestern for soda/Gray for Dad) :embarrassed:

I can't wait for the date/time to be finalized. Trying to catch up on the suggestions and everything looks great.

LMAO!!! That's why we get along, Mary. Because you are blond and I should have been because I have so many of those "blond moments."

Yea. I have more and more of those with each passing year

did you really think they were going to put TC's dad in the fridge? Strange things happen in NC but I don't know about THAT strange!

It wasn't putting TC's dad in the fridge that was throwing me (I'm not THAT blond but then it is NC) but I couldn't figure out what the other pop was until tonight when in Chicago someone asked if I wanted "pop" with my ribs. What can I say... I'm blond All better now.

And at the next AWESOME outing at the cool place TC, JB & GG are working on you can buy me a pop (not TC's dad)

Continuing to narrow down to some resorts that we feel are great fits.

What areas/airports are they in/near? Just so I can start taking a look at flight options.

I wish I could help with that yet. We are still in 5 different markets. Orlando, Jax, Miami, WPB, Tampa

I wish I could help with that yet. We are still in 5 different markets. Orlando, Jax, Miami, WPB, Tampa

if its miami, my butt is flyin....not dealing with an all nighter again...haha

This is also day 1 of the Bridges No OEM'ing watch....

How do we stand?

How do we stand?

Is he not buying so he can save for the outting?

That is correct. He said he would take the challenge and not buy.

How do we stand?
Its going good. I sold my golf shoes a couple of days ago on ebay lol I just didnt like them as much as I thought I would so picked up the adidas tour 360 4.0's last night, was only $25 bucks out of pocket so that should be my last purchase for a while. Although, I still havent made the trip to golfsmith to get fitted for irons. Getting a few wrinkles in the swing ironed out before I go so idk how much thats going to cost. Im currently hybrid less to. But if I have to, I can sell my wakeboard and a few baseball bats to help pay for new shafts/grips/hybrid lol
Is he not buying so he can save for the outting?

yes sir!

That is correct. He said he would take the challenge and not buy.
Not buy putters lol

Or you can keep working on that swing and I will personally work with you on the launch monitor at Demo day to get you tuned in.

I still have my doubts, but I am rooting for you....hehe

Its going good. I sold my golf shoes a couple of days ago on ebay lol I just didnt like them as much as I thought I would so picked up the adidas tour 360 4.0's last night, was only $25 bucks out of pocket so that should be my last purchase for a while. Although, I still havent made the trip to golfsmith to get fitted for irons. Getting a few wrinkles in the swing ironed out before I go so idk how much thats going to cost. Im currently hybrid less to. But if I have to, I can sell my wakeboard and a few baseball bats to help pay for new shafts/grips/hybrid lol

yes sir!

Not buy putters lol

hahahaha, you cant hold back can you

Or you can keep working on that swing and I will personally work with you on the launch monitor at Demo day to get you tuned in.

Oh man, that takes the bacon.

But I still think I need to get shafts, I think my problem with playing the wrong shaft right now is causing me to work on my swing in the wrong way. So im not sure what to do. I have enough to get some new shafts, angles/loft adjusted and thats what im thinking about doing, so by time the outing rolls around I will be good to go and can just work on the swing some more and not have to worry about if I have the right shafts,lofts, etc.. But im open for opinions as well..

Oh man, that takes the bacon.

But I still think I need to get shafts, I think my problem with playing the wrong shaft right now is causing me to work on my swing in the wrong way. So im not sure what to do. I have enough to get some new shafts, angles/loft adjusted and thats what im thinking about doing, so by time the outing rolls around I will be good to go and can just work on the swing some more and not have to worry about if I have the right shafts,lofts, etc.. But im open for opinions as well..

you want the kbs 90 stiff shafts, correct?

you want the kbs 90 stiff shafts, correct?

Ya, I want them but dont know if they're right for me. But about 85-90% sure they're. Me and andy talked about them a while back through pm's and he was saying those should be good for me. But the monitor might say something else, I could be a monster and swing 115-120mph haha

if demo day is going to be its own day we may need a backup battery for the Launch Monitor

if demo day is going to be its own day we may need a backup battery for the Launch Monitor

It will be broken down in segments and it can be recharged at lunch break. But the entire day will not be drivers and shafts, etc...

ddec, I have a PING putter you can try your numbers out with on the launch monitor

Back