2011 THP Outing Questions/Suggestions

Bridges can go throw the football, I'll throw down some drinks at the bar with everyone else

If I can make it to the outing, im bringing a football lol Im not much of a sit around guy, I like to be doing something. I think I have a little ADD in me, I cant sit and do nothing for very long.

We might could start the first annual THP Touch football game if we get a little free time haha

Out of curiosity, where might you do this? And when? Did you see the itinerary last time? These weekends are packed!

And this ONE IS GOING TO BE EVEN BIGGER!!!!

there won't be free time bridges. we're outside all day and when it's dark, we're in the ibar!

You know this man.

If I can make it to the outing, im bringing a football lol Im not much of a sit around guy, I like to be doing something. I think I have a little ADD in me, I cant sit and do nothing for very long.

We might could start the first annual THP Touch football game if we get a little free time haha

They play a mean FF football game Bridges.... not sure if some of them would know what to do with a pigskin if you put the instructions right on the ball for them..

Bazinga!

They play a mean FF football game Bridges.... not sure if some of them would know what to do with a pigskin if you put the instructions right on the ball for them..

Bazinga!

Sure we would. But you know when the kids said Pee Wee football, they did not mean grown men and one guy that was 5'6. haha :D

I hope this next outing ends up being a while from now... looks like I won't be playing golf (or anything else for that matter) for at least 4-5 months!
Got rear-ended last night! I was stopped(0mph) and got hit by someone going 70mph... My supra is destroyed!!!!
Hope I can get back to golf before the outing!!!

Out of curiosity, where might you do this? And when? Did you see the itinerary last time? These weekends are packed!

I dont know....Carve an hour out of the 6-7 hours of post golf drinking...preferrably before the drinking, but a good ole game of Tackle Football after a 12 pack can be just as fun...

I hope this next outing ends up being a while from now... looks like I won't be playing golf (or anything else for that matter) for at least 4-5 months!
Got rear-ended last night! I was stopped(0mph) and got hit by someone going 70mph... My supra is destroyed!!!!

oh dude!!! are you ok???

OMG!!! Good to know that you are ok, dude. Something like that is serious stuff. Hope you're back on the green soon.

Sure we would. But you know when the kids said Pee Wee football, they did not mean grown men and one guy that was 5'6. haha :D

I am only 5'4"...get your facts straight :D

Bridges....bring that football and I will throw with ya....
Some might not want to leave the I-Bar or get their hair/clothes dirty, but I am sure more than a few will come out and play...
Besides, at 5'4" tall, I dont drink a lot and can get bored quite easily....(when I am not dogging White Rhino that is..) :act-up:

I dont know....Carve an hour out of the 6-7 hours of post golf drinking...preferrably before the drinking, but a good ole game of Tackle Football after a 12 pack can be just as fun...
As much as tackle would be fun, we would all be sore and not be able to swing a golf club the next morning
Hope your ok man!

If you would like to do that, be my guest. While at a beautiful golf resort with my wife and a bunch of my friends, I can think of a few other things I would rather be doing.

If you would like to do that, be my guest. While at a beautiful golf resort with my wife and a bunch of my friends, I can think of a few other things I would rather be doing.

I will be on that launch monitor as much as I can till I cant swing anymore lol

I know, I know...talking FF and how the courses whooped everyones butt that day....

I guess I am more of an ADD guy as well. I will have plenty of time to sit/lie around when I am dead..... Until then, let's have some fun...:bananadance::banana::bananadance::banana:

as a side note....3 miles away wasnt there some type of dance club or something??? now that would be fun for a big group to go there after a round and a shower....

Yes, I'm mostly ok (neck, back and shoulders are bruised swollen and pain!!)

I know, I know...talking FF and how the courses whooped everyones butt that day....

I guess I am more of an ADD guy as well. I will have plenty of time to sit/lie around when I am dead..... Until then, let's have some fun...:bananadance::banana::bananadance::banana:

Ummm yeah TALKING with friends about the golf we played that day. Who woulda thunk it at a golf outing. Nobody is stopping you from doing anything you want at an outing. Unless you need me to hold your hand go have at it. I will be enjoying my time with my wife and friends after a round of golf.

as a side note....3 miles away wasnt there some type of dance club or something??? now that would be fun for a big group to go there after a round and a shower....

Sweet, so I guess we dont need to buy the THP Dinner then.

On the chance I am able to attend the next outing, I'd like it known that I'm an excellent dancer. Very light on my feet for a big man. Unfortunately, per a civil court judgement, I am not allowed to dance, or as the legal document states, "move his feet to music in a rhythmic manner", in the State of FL. There was an "incident" a number of years back during a conference at The Swan Hotel in Disney World.

So if you are considering hosting another, I vote for the dinner.

Kevin

While the dinner you and Morgan provided was very good and at a great price, it was only one night.
I think it fit the theme very well but some of us were there for 4 nights....

Lighten up JB....your the one that asked for suggestions...I am just tossing a couple out there...

Reactions: JB
While the dinner you and Morgan provided was very good and at a great price, it was only one night.
I think it fit the theme very well but some of us were there for 4 nights....

Lighten up JB....your the one that asked for suggestions...I am just tossing a couple out there...

It was a good price for our guests, althought 18% gratuity adds up when you are paying that much per person to eat. :alien:

What people would like to do at the next outing is entirely up to them in their spare time. However maybe we should wait for the announcement of the next one and where it might be before we schedule the spare time activities.

We are still working on getting people's demo day feedback so we can have a demo day at the next outing for all to enjoy.

It was a good price for our guests, althought 18% gratuity adds up when you are paying that much per person to eat. :alien:

I knew you would finally see it my way....:devil:

Hope you recover quickly Danilo. As for bridges. If you have spare time you are doing it wrong.

What people would like to do at the next outing is entirely up to them in their spare time. However maybe we should wait for the announcement of the next one and where it might be before we schedule the spare time activities.

We are still working on getting people's demo day feedback so we can have a demo day at the next outing for all to enjoy.

guys, this is completely inexcuseable! if you were in attendance at the demo portion of the outing, and you hit something, you were asked to jot down your thoughts so you could report on them later.

JB and GG have created numerous threads that specifically ask for feedback, and it's important that you put your thoughts there. i hate that i even have to remind some about this.

we're very close to announcing the next outing and i know there is a lot of excitement about that but let's not forget to leave some feedback for those companies involved in the most recent outing.

thanks

Back