2012 Australian Open thread [Spoilers]

Raf winning the fitness test right now....match over 5 hours long

Did you see how they both have run over 14 miles thus far.....crazy!!!

Did you see how they both have run over 14 miles thus far.....crazy!!!

Yeah that's ridiculous. And add in that it's mostly sprints and changing directions. Wtc. That would be difficult lol. I want to see Djok win this.

Break point Djok.....got it! 4-3 back on serve.

Novak broke back.

Always been a Raffy fan...but both are great. Gonna be epic finish

I honestly thought it was over once Rafa broke. Good to see Djok back in this thing!

It could go either way if Novak can stay with nadal physically.

He is never out out! Remember thinking that in the Roger Fed. US Open last year.....and he came back and won.

He is never out out! Remember thinking that in the Roger Fed. US Open last year.....and he came back and won.

True. And he's working his way back in this one!

I'm a big Novak fan. Hope he can pull out something magical. He is staggering around but still smiling.

4-4....I think Djok plays better when tired...ha!

I'm a big Novak fan. Hope he can pull out something magical. He is staggering around but still smiling.

Rafa played way too defensively in that last game, and that's why he lost I think.

What a point. Oh my goodness. Djok is dead after that one.

32 shot rally

I'm a huge Federer fan, so in the past few years I haven't been the biggest Nadal fan. That being said, I want Nadal to win this! I think Djokovic is getting close to tapping out of this thing.

However this game ends we are watching one of the greatest, possibly the greatest tennis match of all time. There's a reason these guys are 1 and 2

However this game ends we are watching one of the greatest, possibly the greatest tennis match of all time. There's a reason these guys are 1 and 2

This has me thinking of Rafa and Nadal in Wimbledon a few years ago. I remember watching and thinking that was a great match. This one is just as good!

Agree....best they've both played against each other.

Agree....best they've both played against each other.

It's the first time they've gone to 5 sets against each other. Crazy.

Break point Novak.

Back