2012 Bettinardi Putters

Hey do not forget how cool their staff bags have looked in the past

If you are referring to the Morgan Cup like the quoted post, I assure you, the players will be using Bridgestone staff bags as originally stated. Bettinardi was chosen as their supplier for putters and buckles.

If you are referring to the Morgan Cup like the quoted post, I assure you, the players will be using Bridgestone staff bags as originally stated. Bettinardi was chosen as their supplier for putters and buckles.

No JB i was speaking solely about Bridgestone bags. Sorry for not clarifying.

No JB i was speaking solely about Bridgestone bags. Sorry for not clarifying.

Keep in mind that this is not the MC thread, but actually the thread about 2012 putters from Bettinardi.

JUst going with the flow of the conversation... again forgive me.. I can remove the posts or feel free to do so.

I am anxious to see one of these in person. I'd like to see how the black finish compares to the 2010 model. Pictures can never do these putters justice. I am glad they went back to the dark finish because it really helps reduce the glare on sunny days

I just got off of the Bettinardi site and I think I love the BB35!

I just got off of the Bettinardi site and I think I love the BB35!

Just got off the site myself. I will take a BB53 | Heel Shafted Belly Putter I think......no wait the SS9| A Wide Body Heel-Toe Weighted Design.....Too many great options to narrow it down for me at this point. So thrilled Bettinardi got involved. The belt buckles are amazing as well. They also have some neat ball markers that help w/ alignment.

I would definitely game one of the center shafted BB models, but call me crazy....I like the finish of the Queen B as well, I would definitely game one of those.

Bettinardi makes Belly Putters!

Bettinardi makes Belly Putters!

Just got off the site myself. I will take a BB53 | Heel Shafted Belly Putter I think......no wait the SS9| A Wide Body Heel-Toe Weighted Design.....Too many great options to narrow it down for me at this point. So thrilled Bettinardi got involved. The belt buckles are amazing as well. They also have some neat ball markers that help w/ alignment.

Cool, I was not aware that Bettinardi was in the belly putter business :thumb:

I would definitely game one of the center shafted BB models, but call me crazy....I like the finish of the Queen B as well, I would definitely game one of those.

Nothing crazy here buddy, the Queen B2 was actually made as a unisex putter, so all's good. QB1 is a real looker as well.

This could be a nice birthday splurge after the first of the year for sure. They are all beautiful.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Cool, I was not aware that Bettinardi was in the belly putter business :thumb:

I was very excited to see this as well OG. Now I just need to get the courage to commit to a belly putter for 2012 as it appears they will be available from all sponsors!

Early guess but the fact that Bettinardi can do custom work with the belt buckles makes me think there staffers could have some extra special items for this great event.

So I was so excited about the looks of the new line that I totally missed the fact that the BB53 model, which is one of my favorite looking heads, is a belly putter. I have never used a belly putter, but the thought has crossed my mind to buy one and put a lot of time with it on the greens to get the hang of it. I definitely would consider one of these for my next Betti purchase, it would be a great one to learn with.

Thank you for the address shot on the SS#11. That model has really been speaking to me! Solid 2011 release for Bettinardi.

I can't stop looking at the new line. I don't know whether I will go with another BB or if I will try out an SS model because I already have a BB, but one thing is that is really intriguing me is the belly models. I have never really known the proper way to stroke a belly model, so whenever I decide to pull the trigger on one of these bad boys (which I will for sure) I am definitely going to go to the Studio and get fitted and get some tips for how to roll a belly putter. I have been a slittle skeptical of belly models for a while, but I think since I already have one Betti that I love, I think my next putter will be a belly model. I will probably have to spend a lot of time on the greens with it before I actually put it in to play, but if it will help me improve my putting even more than my BB8 already has then it would be worth it.

As I always do in the winter; I've been rolling a ton of putts lately. All using the Bettinardi BB1F and I just cannot stress enough how great this putter sets up. I talked earlier about how I like how it is just a tad bit deeper (from face to back), I decided to get some side by side comparisons to the other blade putters that I have here at the house that I have been kind of alternating between here in the past.

The Bettinardi is the one on the far left, you can see the shape is similar to the TP Mills right next to it but if you look real close you can see that added size off the back of the putter. It looks so minor but to the eye at setup it really makes a big difference, I was pretty surprised that it was actually as close as it was.

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0407.jpg

The weighting of the Bettinardi putter is just simply perfect, it feels like it's just an extension of your arms as you swing the putter through the ball. You can't stop rolling putts with it, I always go grab it "just to roll a few" and about 30 minutes goes by and I'm still rolling putts.

I don't know if the great sound this putter makes is easily heard in this video or not, but check it out.

I love the neck on that thing. When you get a chance could you put up a pic of the tow hang. This thing looks great and sounds even better. Thanks for the video Putting4Bettinardi.

I love the neck on that thing. When you get a chance could you put up a pic of the tow hang. This thing looks great and sounds even better. Thanks for the video Putting4Bettinardi.
I can do it right now, what do you mean by tow hang though?

Nice photos and video Jake. You are right - it does have a nice solid sound to it...not tingy at all. Almost associate it with more of a thwack. Of course, sound is so personal but I do like it.

I can do it right now, what do you mean by tow hang though?

Just set it on a counter and take a picture of the sole of the club to see what direction the toe hangs.

Perfect. Thanks for taking that picture. It helps me understand how the putter will close with my stroke.

Perfect. Thanks for taking that picture. It helps me understand how the putter will close with my stroke.
No problemo, I'm working from home today so most of my day has been spent with this putter in my hand anyway!

Thought I'd go ahead and get this up on the front page again for all the Morgan Cuppers on the fence about what putter to get.

After hearing the news today about putter selections I am going to race home and putt (again) just because I love the way the BB1F feels. If I had to pick one right now it would be the BB1F but I'm going to be going through a fitting at Studio B in Minnesota to confirm my specs.

Back