2012 BMW Championship (SPOILERS)

I wish he'd go back to the GoLo with the Left Hand low grip. He was rolling the rock best like that.

His whole game seemed better then.

Thanks PD for the on-course updates! It's really nice stuff. How about the speed of the greens and the type of grass on them?

Stopped at 6. A downhill 201 yard par 3. Harrington passing by appears to have 3/4 of Wilson's and Taylormade's tour van in the bag. At least 5 head covers poking out of the bag. I'm also pretty sure his Wilson Staff staff bag is the biggest and probably heaviest bag I have seen.

Stopped at 6. A downhill 201 yard par 3. Harrington passing by appears to have 3/4 of Wilson's and Taylormade's tour van in the bag. At least 5 head covers poking out of the bag. I'm also pretty sure his Wilson Staff staff bag is the biggest and probably heaviest bag I have seen.

Hahaha, poor caddy.

Thanks PD for the on-course updates! It's really nice stuff. How about the speed of the greens and the type of grass on them?

I seen them running them this morning. I would say right now 10 1/2 on the Stemip. Pretty sure its all bent grass here, the whole place looks great. If we don't see much rain between now and the weekend, I could see it getting to 11/11.5.

Did you see what was different about GMac's Classics?

I seen them running them this morning. I would say right now 10 1/2 on the Stemip. Pretty sure its all bent grass here, the whole place looks great. If we don't see much rain between now and the weekend, I could see it getting to 11/11.5.

That's very fair speed. I will be expecting to see a lot of made putts. Should be an exciting tourney since the cut is at 30. Sweet!

Did you see what was different about GMac's Classics?

They was under the head covers and he was on the opposite end of the range from me. If I run across him on course I'll see if I can figure it out.

Rickie also testing a proto whiteboard. He hit that the the 3 driver swings I saw, and that was the one with the head cover.

Hey, that's faster than some THP'ers home courses :alien:

I'm excited about this event. Not excited enough to not watch NFL all weekend but I just made a nice wager with a customer concerning Tiger vs. Rory and the Fedex Cup.

I'm excited about this event. Not excited enough to not watch NFL all weekend but I just made a nice wager with a customer concerning Tiger vs. Rory and the Fedex Cup.

let me guess, you picked tiger :alien:

hard to argue against the little man from ireland right now. he's been in beast mode for a little while now.

hard to argue against the little man from ireland right now. he's been in beast mode for a little while now.

But he missed 3 cuts in a row! :alien:

Tiger just tee'ed off on 7. Hit one, looked over the face real hard and reloaded another. Hit and was really looking at the face of his driver hard. Leaving the tee box with, I assume the Nike tour van rep, and he was really studying it hard too. Might be something to follow to see if there damage to it or not.

Who's stupid enough to take Tiger over Rory in a FedEx Cup bet? I want in on that action too!

Who's stupid enough to take Tiger over Rory in a FedEx Cup bet? I want in on that action too!

A guy who owns a car dealership, LOL. He's so misguided.

Watching Hunter roll an Anser miller on the putting green. Guess the Nome love is over. Appears to be about a 35 inch. Not sure how long he has been rolling the Anser?

Foley rolling an Odyssey White Ice #6, I think, on the putting green and also appears to have a large tat on his left arm. And he's kind of dressed like a nerdy school teacher.

Rory needs to bring his girl friend to all the tournaments.. He always plays exceptionally well when she's there.. No way I would take the bet of Tiger over Rory. I don't know why TC took Rory. We all know how much he loves Tiger.

Sounds like John Huh broke his driver on the range. Ping rep was looking at it, sounded as if he said it was cracked and then asked him if he was sure that he didn't want to Anser. Not really sure what he brought back, but it doesn't appear to be any of the current offerings. Also looks like Ben Curtis is getting some Trackman work done with some 910 and 913 hybrids.

Appears that Poults is getting some work on the Trackman. Sneds with his first appearance today. Quick interview and off to the short game area.

Huh was getting some Trackman work done. Looked like maybe being fit into an Anser.

Loving the on course updates, thanks PD.

Back