2012 BMW Championship (SPOILERS)

chance rory might be leaking oil. shoulda chutted it i guess.

Wait... what!? Phil is using the claw?

hmmm.. Still an amazing chipper, no doubt about that.

I guess you've spending too much time in the Chutt thread :D

rory mcilroy, the chuck norris of golf

Yep. Clutch.

I love stepping up without the practice swing with a putter.. Makes getting set easier I think.

..and clearly it's working for him.

phil's gonna need the most mystical of his short game wizardry on this next shot

Rory's pretty good.

No questions now.. Rorys player of the year.

And Vijay goes from safely into the next tournament to not making the cut in ONE round. And what the hell was that, Phil?

And Vijay goes from safely into the next tournament to not making the cut in ONE round. And what the hell was that, Phil?

At least he didn't three jack.. The ball really never had a chance.

Well, congrats to Rory!

To build off of what Steve Sands said in his interview with Tiger: pairings for the first 2 rounds of the Tour Championship are twosomes based on the order of the Fedex Cup Standings, and the top guys go off last. So #1 and #2 will be paired together in the final group, which looks to be Rory and Tiger right now.

Congrats to Rors for back to back Ws. Guy is playing great.

Man, Rory has surely clinched the POY with this victory, his play is so damn impressive!

Man, Rory has surely clinched the POY with this victory, his play is so damn impressive!

No doubt man. His average is just so much better than many others best.

Great job Rory winning 3 out of 4 of his last tournaments! The first being the PGA championship. This win will probably lock up poty for him not to mention great shot at winning the Fedex. WTG, like I have said before Rory is on his way to dominate golf like Tiger did 12 years ago.

Except Tigger of course. Nobody is better than him, haha.

I know man, I hate to compare him to Tiger but if he keeps this up, there's no denying he resembles some early Woods.

Yep, I think that ole argument should be dead now myself.

There will never be another tiger, but Rory is in a class all his own. I take back all the talk when he was missing cuts. He is heads above all!

Back