2012 The Barclay's (SPOILERS)

Tiger looked like he was going to wrap that iron around that camera guys head!!!
If he did that, he would have been attacking an innocent man. I've replayed his shot several times,and the camera shutter sound was AFTER ball impact. Tiger should get an Oscar for that performance.

If he did that, he would have been attacking an innocent man. I've replayed his shot several times,and the camera shutter sound was AFTER ball impact. Tiger should get an Oscar for that performance.

Tiger should of just had him moved. I think he was just too close for comfort.

formerly butters35

And Tiger converts the super approach shot into a birdie, great shot.

Lee's putting...no bueno.

Creamsicle dropped a bomb there for sure.

Seems like a lot if guys that were using mallets have gone back to other style putters.

I'd like to see Rickie put a real run together here today. Itll make it loud there at least.

Why is tennis on my television? They aren't even playing tennis! It's a glorified informercial for petes sake.

What's up with Tigger today? Quite the up and down round going right now.

What's up with Tigger today? Quite the up and down round going right now.

That's new? (Not being a smart arse here...for once)

That's new? (Not being a smart arse here...for once)

Well usually he just bombs on the weekends. Now he's actually staying in it. A birdie now back to even.

Kind of nice to see Kevin Stadler up near the top of the leaderboard, though it probably won't last. He signed my 5yo's hat and we exchanged a few kind words at a practice round when he was between holes at a practice round for the Travelers' championship back in June.

I also remember watching his dad play when I was in high school.

Ken

I haven't watched the first minute of this tournament. Sometimes I think the PGA Tour season is way too long.

I haven't watched the first minute of this tournament. Sometimes I think the PGA Tour season is way too long.

Once it starts to mix with football season it's tough.

Maybe Sneds is playing his way on to the RC squad. I would love that

Maybe Sneds is playing his way on to the RC squad. I would love that

Thinking the same thing, would be nice to see him make the team.

Thinking the same thing, would be nice to see him make the team.

Agreed, I think it'd be pretty damn cool for him to make it on.

Damn those greens are running fast. And thank god that Sergio is wearing shoes that match his outfit today.

Sergio needs to get it going. With how well Watney has been putting, Sergio may find himself 3 shots back in no time at all.

They just say that Sergio is using a 43 inch driver? Heard them say 2 inches shorter than normal.

They just say that Sergio is using a 43 inch driver? Heard them say 2 inches shorter than normal.

Yep. That's what I heard.

He pounds that thing...geez

He wouldn't be the first person to get better performance by giving the driver a haircut.

Ken

Back