2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We tee'd it up this morning and I beat you. you dont remember do you?

Cool --- I will cook your Canadan Goose right now bro.... LOL

Rep added CB

too funny

Im sorry but I just cant take anyone that games a niblick seriously :snicker:

I so wish you had been to previous outings when it was in my bag. I didnt have to use it much, because I rarely miss greens and all with my shovel irons though.

I so wish you had been to previous outings when it was in my bag. I didnt have to use it much, because I rarely miss greens and all with my shovel irons though.

Yeah but I am sure you are more then capable of using your real wedges. I cant help but laugh when I see them especially when people on the range back home that take full swings with them. I think they are a great idea but...yeah.

Is Team THP going to dominate the rest of us? Nawwwww Cool breeze and Hawk need to chill.

Is Team THP going to dominate the rest of us? Nawwwww Cool breeze and Hawk need to chill.

You don't stand a chance gray. Thats why JB thought it would be best to have Team THP take on EVERYONE ELSE! Its just not fair otherwise.

What happens when I show up OG? JB, coolbreeze, hawk, Jake, setho, smalls, hanks, GG, and myself? You're all screwed.

Yeah but I am sure you are more then capable of using your real wedges. I cant help but laugh when I see them especially when people on the range back home that take full swings with them. I think they are a great idea but...yeah.

Yup, took full swings with them too. Also out of the bunker. I love when people see my shovels, Niblick and the giant amounts of offset and say exactly what you are saying. My niblick is outing approved.

if they help somebodys game then why not, it is a "real wedge" its just easier to hit

You don't stand a chance gray. Thats why JB thought it would be best to have Team THP take on EVERYONE ELSE! Its just not fair otherwise.

What happens when I show up OG? JB, coolbreeze, hawk, Jake, setho, smalls, hanks, GG, and myself? You're all screwed.

I honor both of you guys as stars of the Morgan Cup. Ok so now you got to bring it again in may 2012. New game, new people, and Team THP is facing the field. Can you get it done? That is yet to be seen... If I could hand pick my own team you would be hurting for certain... :eek:)

I honor both of you guys as stars of the Morgan Cup. Ok so now you got to bring it again in may 2012. New game, new people, and Team THP is facing the field. Can you get it done? That is yet to be seen... If I could hand pick my own team you would be hurting for certain... :eek:)

Typical gray, just wants to ride coat tails as usual.

Hahaha, desperation!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Typical gray, just wants to ride coat tails as usual.

14 FWR today good buddy! Seriously I can not wait to take you guys to the woodshed May 2012!

You're senile old man I'm trying to help you out here.

JRod -- If you are wise you will play one the dream team! I hope ya make bro.....

14 FWR today good buddy! Seriously I can not wait to take you guys to the woodshed May 2012!

You should be more worried about your putting and bunkers.
I chuckle so much at OG in this thread its ridiculous. We hear the same thing each and every year. Heck I heard it just 2 months ago.
Then he ends up having to drive all the way back to Banjo City sitting on an old man donut, because his tail is between his legs. Poor guy.

OG and I will just have to show team THP just how good those 910's are, of course this is only if I dont have the top's that day haha

OG and I will just have to show team THP just how good those 910's are, of course this is only if I dont have the top's that day haha

I hear ya good buddy! Let them Team THP talk their smack and then we will ride em to the woodshed :eek:)!

I hear ya good buddy! Let them Team THP talk their smack and then we will ride em to the woodshed :eek:)!

you will still have the 910 then right? i hope so

you will still have the 910 then right? i hope so

Brother you can take this to the bank. I will have this driver in my bag and hoping to get a chance at some unlucky THP Staff member this May! Heck KellyBo and I might have to take another trip to Orlando before then to have some fun....

Brother you can take this to the bank. I will have this driver in my bag and hoping to get a chance at some unlucky THP Staff member this May! Heck KellyBo and I might have to take another trip to Orlando before then to have some fun....

Im holding ya to that lol

Im holding ya to that lol

I will give you a $100.00 bill if I do not have my current driver with me in May... Take it to the bank bro.

I will give you a $100.00 bill if I do not have my current driver with me in May... Take it to the bank bro.

haha sounds good. Its going to be a great time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back